GOODBYE DIRECT 3430 FM17.3.2 Knap

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 232
  • Views 115K
There may be a problem 1st season as MU will still be more attacking, making it easier to get results. I am thinking along the lines of perhaps trying an overload. I will try a few ideas tonight. Did you try the Barcelona tactic or the other high scoring tactics?

Actually in all my United tests the only time that I managed to get a few high results against them was when I did use overload with maximum width with that tweaked Goodbye 343, that's what I had in my 3rd tactic slot but wasn't consistent enough, but I'm not really a tactician which is why I'm asking for help. For me United in 1st season basically plays like in my 3rd season, too many 0-0 scores and low scoring games that depend too much on luck, I applaud the developers for the level of realism but it's up to us the players to find a tactical way to consistently beat them.

I did try your Barcelona 4231 and the Blue Matter Barcelona one but with both the games against United were basically dead even, the 4231 especially struggled to create any real chances. I don't know what other high scoring tactics I could try.

Last edited:
There are both WOF and GOODBYE tactics in this formation

WOF 41221 but there is also a same formation GOODBYE 41221.

Knap I hope you can do your magic and find a tactic that can dominate United/Spurs.

Hello @knap, is it actually confirmed if there are any or no changes in the 17.3.2 match engine? Can I use original GOODBYE 17.3.1 on latest patch or use this GOODBYE DIRECT 17.3.2 on a 17.3.1 patch for example?
Thanks!

Not aware of any ME Changes, and direct is just a change in passing with a better result.

WOF was best against MU Away and had a good 3-0 dominating win. I run a season and MU and TH were not problems but top teams will always have a chance especially with pens and free kicks..

Goodbye tactics were always very op but suddenly after i started to play the game again after some time, no tactic is working good. I am loosing at home with Liverpool with my Napoli having 4-1 ccc and score is 0:1. And thats how it always happen, in almost every game. I always need to have more ccc to score a goal etc. Got this problem not only with knap tactics. Also with other ones. This game is pathetic.