Goonning for the Gunners Invincible Record

View attachment 229779

20!!!!

Almost Half Way there! woo I think having a tactic and sticking with it has been the key because then you dont have to focus training on match tactics I've also done wuite well with injuries its only ramsey being out for 2 months has been my only long term injury to a key player this season

I also feel that winning the cups even when you might want to play a weakened team to rest players is also key mainly in keeping morale as high as possible

Its been this high pretty much all the way through the season, praising the players in a team meeting also helped maintain this morale :)

View attachment 229778

View attachment 229776

They had me worried, they scored early on and we couldnt find a way through untill a last minute screamer by coquelin tbh I didnt realise I actually subbed him on for higuain instead of lukaku by accident!

realised my mistake then took off carzola for higuain and then switched them around so coquelin played upfront for 5 mins haha thats not where he scored though!

View attachment 229774

It's them or us so chelsea are on an unbeaten record of I think it was 17 games while were on 21 I think its not going to be pretty this match.

We just lost a leg in the champions league to lyon aswell so im very worried I dont want it to end!

im gonna stick with the same tactic but im tempted to try and hit them on the counter instead im going to do a minute by minute commentary for this match

K.O Chelsea

few passes hazard runs at us finds falcoa shoots! easy save

1min de bruyne shots wins us a corner cleared away passed back to baines chelsea on the counter hazard cross shot blocked cleared.

Busquests yellow card 5mins gr8...

chelsea winning on possesion

carzola freekick crossed in HUMMELS!!!! 1-0 HEADER BEATS COURTOIS AT THE NEAR POST woo!

30mins carzola huimmels welbeck de bryune baines de bryune lukaku! over

40mins oscar up to falcoa hazard goes for the lob well over

43 dragovic hazard tackled by busquests willian with the losse ball shoots saved falls to hazard Cech saves it omg its on the line chambers goes to clear it OMG he hits inside of the post CLEAR IT LADS! willian coming in... goal 1-1 terrible defending

HT 2 yellows tempted to change tactic i tell the lads im far from pleased assertively it gets them fired up here goes nothing

de bryune up to sanchez tackled by hazard ...

throw in to us chambers crossed courtiois collects clears it up field a few nice passes goal 2-1 down falcao WHAT DO I DO!!!

OK so I bring on lukaku for higuain hopefully being a former player will do the trick and i demand more in the touchline shout.

It sims to 78 mins and baines has the ball just in the opposition half on the left hand side ive just paused it to catch up I dont want it to end :S

pass was terrible cahill has got it under pressure from welbeck plays a one two with ramires cleared another counter attack hazard to oscar shoots GOAL its all ... he's offisde!!!

oh it doesnt matter simed to 91st minute ozil scores a tap in...

its all over and tbh Im not sure I can be bothered to continue.... there are 11 prem games left so in theory I could still do it by the end of season 3 seems unlikely though.

21 games unbeaten didnt even make it half way :( had to be ozil didnt it ugh I should have played on the counter tbh were still having a good season but still maybe ill play outside :p

Ahh screw it we continue!

haven't got much going on as it untill back at uni anyways :p

Welbeck has been a monster for me too, scored 34 in 32 prem appearances at the age of 30! Kept my wonderkid regen out who averaged a goal a game