Goonning for the Gunners Invincible Record

View attachment 229848

Higuain hattrick how awesome is this team that Higuain is usually on the bench :p

So just a overview Kevin Be Bruyne Avg Rating 7.84!

weirdly gibbs and welbeck are killing it having the 2nd and 3rd best avg, ratings in the squad with chambers bottom weird but heyho 1st milestone of 10 coming up!

View attachment 229847

Brilliant and yet somehow at the same time disappointing 36 shots they had a man sent off very early and hello its burnley against just a brilliant arsenal side and we won only won 4-1 having said that if im complaining about 4-1 wins im doing something right!

View attachment 229846

Superb win from start to finish Welbeck scored a Hat-trick! he's just unbeatable at the minute! yea you read that right welbeck! and he's been playing on the left! tempted to stick him upfront

View attachment 229844

No stopping welbeck!

DW Busquests injury not serious! man city next game after leicester who are 2nd that is going to be a big test 13 unbeaten streak! 8 wins in a row

winning is such a great habitat to get into :p

A tight boring match but it doesn't matter WE TIED WOOO

guess who scored WELBECK!!!!

View attachment 229838

15 GAMES UNBEATEN!!!!

the problem is now the longer we go the more nervous I get :p

View attachment 229830

16 not bad at all and played some big games a good place to end it for 2nite :) seriously though de gea papaerwork sent 1min after the deadline!

bahahaha/facepalm

Hey, i'm brazilian Arsenal fan, i also play with gunners on FM. My team, on 3rd year is: Cech (Horn), Chambers (João Pedro), Varane (Sokratis), Koscielny (Zouma), Marcelo (Jaume Costa), Mascherano (Luiz Gustavo), Wilshere (Thiago/Ramsey), Sanchez, De Bruyne (Óliver), Ox (Walcott) and Benzema (Harry Kane/Gabriel Jesus).

In first year Lacazatte was my striker and plays very well, then i sell him and boght Benzema...

1st year - Supercup, Premier League and FA Cup.
2nd year - UEFA Champions League.