Goonning for the Gunners Invincible Record

Do you change your tactic at all? Was just wondering if you wanted a long unbeaten run things like if your playing home or away and quality of team your playing plus fatigue will have an effect on your tactic.

yea I know, no havent changed the tactic for a while prob wont change again were doing well just not 46 games well :p im gonna carry on with the save tho maybe with a few more players next season we'll have a better chance ill keep you guys posted :)

View attachment 230389

Much Better 4/4 great month couldnt find anyone I really wanted to buy with the money I have So I've held off for now.

Solid month top of the league

Current Unbeaten Streak 4

We WON!!!

agaisnt bournemouth :p

gotcha 2nd in the prem decent building block for next season I suppose

Cech got golden glove man city, lfc, west ham all fire their managers!

View attachment 230344

View attachment 230341

So then heres how they did higuain managed 16 league goals this year remember last time I tried he got like 18 in half that time :S guess the pace suited him more

Going to try to sell rosicky, and probably wilshere weve got money 65m I think so probably gonna buy no more than two players need 1st quality rather than depth :)

View attachment 230340

WHAT? ok so LFC fired rodgers right after the last prem game, granted they came 9th! but they fired him before the europa league final. So their assistant O'Driscoll took charge of the match as they havent found a replacement won and now is the best Irish manager of all time :p bahahahah

View attachment 940631

WHAT? ok so LFC fired rodgers right after the last prem game, granted they came 9th! but they fired him before the europa league final. So their assistant O'Driscoll took charge of the match as they havent found a replacement won and now is the best Irish manager of all time :p bahahahah

he probably would have won a Cup with Liverpool immediately after taking over..

View attachment 230339

Transfers!

Ok so Lukaku is brought in to replace Giroud Lukaku scored 29 prem goals last season and is younger and will hopefully do well for us.

Busquests replaces Bender bender did alright in fairness but I need a squad of invincible's and matic is better than bender but is he better than Busquests? dont think so

Finally Kevin De Bruyne sticking with the playmaker needed one as Ozil left last year didnt do that well for chelsea :p and rosicky while havent managed to get rid of him is retiring and rotting in the reserves

Would have liked a new cb or rb but this will have to do season 2 here we go currently on a streak of 3... yea pretty poor tbh

here we go again!

Maybe a 4-4-2 this season? I mean sort of a 4-2-4..

back 4, then Ramsey and Busquets in the centre as defensive mids.. half back and a roaming playmaker/DLP..

Sanchez and De Bruyne as the wide attacking mids, with Chamberlain, Walcott and Cazorla rotating, and Lukaku and Higuain up front! attacking at its best!!

First Match,

We beat Southampton 5-1 Lukaku scores twice one goal was 65 yards out!

View attachment 229866

Ok becoming lazier with my posts :p Decent start to the season would be great if it wasn't for west brom grrrr still though we are playing better and were getting there

View attachment 229859

Ok here we go beaten my record of unbeaten 6... not that impressive but forms good morale's high we have a good squad this is it.

From now on I'll go back to per match screenshots. 7 down 39 to go.