Gran Turismo 5

parkin

Reaction score
Who's buying it? It looks absolutely quality.
This will be the first Gran Turismo game I have ever bought, the first racing game for the PS3 I will have bought and I bet the single player will be exciting, but more importantly for me the multiplayer looks as if it will be superb. The graphics also look excellent.

I will be buying it - got the Prologue, and it looked immense :D

Multiplayer racing on anything other than properley run series such as Iracing run events is pointless. You always get 1 or 2 people who prefer to just crash into people instead of race, its the reason i stopped racing online on the pc. Single player on this Gran Turismo is going to be amazing, so many good cars and tracks in HD.

Multiplayer racing on anything other than properley run series such as Iracing run events is pointless. You always get 1 or 2 people who prefer to just crash into people instead of race, its the reason i stopped racing online on the pc. Single player on this Gran Turismo is going to be amazing, so many good cars and tracks in HD.

i agree with the crashing thing - especially Dirt2 :S

But the cars and the tracks look immense, especially the Top Gear Test Track

Not played Gran Turismo since the days of the PS1 but ive been after a racing game so i think i'll be getting this.

Gran Turismo, available for SexBox???

Love PGR though, but adore the NFS street racing games.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, it will be delayed again it was supposed to be out 2 years ago.

Which is the main reason I highly doubt they have the balls to do that again.
I hope your right mate, because this is the game I am looking forward to the most, but they need to sort out the online issues because Prologue online was an utter disgrace.

I'm getting the porshe 911 turbo wheel to go with it, puts the game onto a whole new level when gaming instead of playing on some ****** ps3 controller.

I'm getting the porshe 911 turbo wheel to go with it, puts the game onto a whole new level when gaming instead of playing on some ****** ps3 controller.

Isn't that something like 200 quid?
Personally I couldn't justify spending that much on an accompaniment to a game but I'd be on the lookout for a quality steering wheel for under 30 quid if anyone can recommend one?

Isn't that something like 200 quid?
Personally I couldn't justify spending that much on an accompaniment to a game but I'd be on the lookout for a quality steering wheel for under 30 quid if anyone can recommend one?

Yeh just under 200 quid, it is expensive but im working hard for the cash if it was out of my mums pocket then i wouldnt even consider it.

ive got it pre ordered and paid for, it will be with me on 2nd of November.

I think after the latest delay im fearing i may die of old age before it is released

I wish they would just stop ******* about and next announce a release date that they 100% know it will be ready they have to be the worst company in history at predicting release dates

Should be a mega game im buying a PS3 just so that i can play this. Really annoying that they keep delaying the release but i guess thats what happens when you need to design and put into the game loads of cars, the cockpits, animations, tracks, rally stages etc all in HD.

It's only been delayed one month as far as I can see, but I still can't wait :)