Gran Turismo 5

They will carry on delaying it until they are sure they have the game perfect. Aslong as it's out for christmas all is good.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, it will be delayed again it was supposed to be out 2 years ago.
yeah i know, the rummours was is was suppose to be out when the ps3 first got launched. I played gran turismo 4 and it was the **** at the time. Cant wait i have been waiting for this game since the ps3 first came out lol .

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

I wish they would just stop ******* about and next announce a release date that they 100% know it will be ready they have to be the worst company in history at predicting release dates
ahem to that

Hopefully by the time GT5 is released I will of won the lottery or married a footballer and can afford to buy a massive 3D TV, a nice set-up for the Racing Wheel and chair, and an Eyetoy so that I can really experience what GT5 has to offer.

I was also another who bought a PS3 for the promise of GT5... this was back in 2007.

Hopefully by the time GT5 is released I will of won the lottery or married a footballer and can afford to buy a massive 3D TV, a nice set-up for the Racing Wheel and chair, and an Eyetoy so that I can really experience what GT5 has to offer.

I was also another who bought a PS3 for the promise of GT5... this was back in 2007.

This - it's quite irritating, but hopefully, it will be absolutely fantastic, and well worth 40 quid :)

This - it's quite irritating, but hopefully, it will be absolutely fantastic, and well worth 40 quid :)
if you pre order with gamestation they are giving you money off any tead ins against the value of gt5 plus tehy will knock a fiver off the price of the game as well :D

Do you know something I have been waiting for GT5 for a endless amount of time now and have decided to not to purchase it and pursue something more realistic and go find the legendary loch ness monster and while I am there I might get attacked by a yeti

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Polophony Digital have just announced a release date of 24th November in the UK. Although im not getting my hopes up get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:44 PM ----------

I cant believe it I may be finally playing GT5 next week, and wouldnt it be typical if after all this time it turns out to be a big pile of ****

Although it is now 6 days away I am a bit cautious to whether it will live up to the hype because there are a certain few things within the game which I am not best pleased with. Firstly is this standard and premium car bollocks, the lack of modern cars eg 2009-10 cars and the damage model looks a bit pants. Apart from those things I still cant wait I just hope after all this time it doesnt end up being a flop.

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:00 AM ----------

I never thought I would say this but my copy has been posted, get in there!!!!!!!

woah, give an indepth report when it comes :)

Iv been dying for this game for YEARS prologue was a taster game if anything. this is going to be IMMENSE :D

Just got my GT5 in the post now. It has a 6.4 GB install (optional) which I am now allowing it to do! Can't wait to get a shot of this game at last

Lucky git, I still have to play Football Manager just pray for tomorrow

Lucky git, I still have to play Football Manager just pray for tomorrow

It's well worth the wait mate. The optional install is actually 8gb and not 6.4 gb as I wrote above, takes around 30 minutes but is worth it, takes loading times down etc.

So far I'm very impressed! Everything looks really slick, the cars are really nice, licenses and tests are good, nice GT mode, and the Top Gear test track is a nice bonus. Not had a chance to look totally in depth yet, but what I've played so far, is very, very nice.

my mum's getting this tomorrow, can't wait :D

They'll probably recall it and postpone it for next Christmas.

**** post, I remember when they came at 8 or 9 if he doesnt have my game I will attack him

just downloading the update for it, can't ****** wait :D