Gran Turismo 5

Sorry for my ******** session but now I have got used to it is fantastic.

May I ask everyone what was your first car on the game, mine was the Mazda Familia Sport not bad car its pretty quick.

I bought a second hand Fiat 500 L 69' - only 17bhp, needless to say I struggled for a while

I knicked a used Toyota for 18,000, and since then on, I have got a Mazda Demio, a random kart (which btw, if a fab inclusion) and a ridiculously bad Micra race car XD

I've recently bought an RX-8, and won a Toyota 2009 concept car (worth £300k)

my first car was a 76 mk1 golf gti 1.6 for 8k spent about 100k on it, now 200+ bhp.

I presume you get tuning stuff from GT Auto, correct me if I'm wrong :S

Go to the parts store or something like that, GT Auto is for oil changing etc.

Tuning parts = parts store.

so, is this worth me spending £40 on? i've heard mixed reviews and i'm not sure whether to buy it now?
also, is it a racing game that you could really do with a steering wheel for?

so, is this worth me spending £40 on? i've heard mixed reviews and i'm not sure whether to buy it now?
also, is it a racing game that you could really do with a steering wheel for?

yes, I think it's definitely worth 40 quid for, it was quite sluggish on the release day, but it has got better and better as you progress the Levels. If you like GT4, you will like GT5.

I haven't got a wheel, and so far, it's been fine actually :)

If you've got F1 2010 go and take it to HMV. You can pick up GT5 for £5.

I loved GT4, and had withdrawals when I sold my PS2 to buy a PS3....exaggeration, but I did miss it.

I've had the game pre-orded for a long time, and when I finally got it, I was very happy with it.

However, I preferred the map layout of GT4 a lot more than this one's...but that's just a minor factor...the cars are brilliant.

Did anyone buy a Collector's Edition? Or was that only available in certain places?

I loved GT 1 & 3,

I think I spent over 5 months on GT3, I loved the F1 car beast :p

I just got GT5 and I don't know what car to buy for 20,000

should I get one used or brand new?

Is this only for PS3?

Got it today. Can't quite get to grips with the steering :S

only on PS3, thats just stupid. no way im buying a PS3 just to go on that game... :(

Got it today. Can't quite get to grips with the steering :S

Just forget everything you've learned playing other racing games and you'll be fine.

Brilliant game graphics or out of this world! they wouldnt be if it was available on ps3 and xbox my first car was a vw golf 76 but now driving a lightweight subaru that I got new for 36k