GRANDE Wide 41221-The Better Half´s Final Sets

Hey mate.. Since im using this tactic, i thought id ask if you could help me.

I got an issue with Neymar on AML position. Maybe i shouldnt complain, since i walked through Premier League undefeated. But i think Neymar can do better !

Leage table :

View attachment 199031

Neymar :

View attachment 199032

Do you got any suggestions for your tactic, to make it better with the likes of Neymar etc?

Last edited:
hey yaa.. its me again.. I'm going to run the testing project just like the one in 2011 (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ject-football-manager-2012-a.html#post1374272)
if I'm going to pick only ONE of your tactics, which one will you suggest??
just in case of no/late reply, I'll go with GRANDEWIDE41221 - 1 - OVERLOADING ATTACK (Everton, Oct 2010)..
just because the name.. : )

Go with the GRANDEWIDE41221 - 1 - OVERLOADING ATTACK, will be fun to see how it does as a stand alone tactic

Hi there,

I'm retesting your tactic with the new format of My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2012) !!!
Good luck!
wink.gif

you have to help! played 20 games in my first season with Blackburn.. sitting 7th so I am pleased. I use the 41221 Defend, Cautious and Standard. I play cautious away from home and home vs the top 4, defend away vs the top 4 and standard at home vs anybody but the big 4. There is a huge problem though, from 10 away games I have taken 22 points including wins at Anfield and the Emirates but from 10 home games I have taken 9 points
icon_frown.gif
We are terrible at home just seem to get dominated and leak goals any suggestions?! Man management and motivation is no problem by the way, our morale is always good and my team talks get positive reactions.. cheers​