GRANDE Wide 41221-The Better Half´s Final Sets

----

What Version should i use against Liverpool stuggling at haltime really need some help.

Impossible to say as I dont know what the gameflow looks like :D Cautious would have been my starting version away and standard at home though

Speaking of playing against Pool. Here is a game I have just finished. I used the correct approach and we played a good game. Liverpool on the other hand had an awefull game with 8 players showing signs of being nervous, ill-dicisplined etc. Reina in goal was actually the only one having a good game and he was fired up the whole time.

polaway50.png

This tactic is the reason to why I still play this game!

Both great an very fun to use.

Wonderful work TBH! :)

Will post some screens later.

View attachment 191875

This is the result with your set of tactiscs.

Maybe there are more tactics working great with Barca but this is the most solid one out there!

Last edited:
About the Lebeouf playerstats sheet I'd like to know the starting value of each stats making a filter, and how will u arrange it searching for a youngster player (under17)

tks mate

_perfido_

Sounds great. Out of interest, how are you going to approach the set? Using one version alone, one for home games and one when away, picking according to the matchodds, or using it as in the OP making ingame switches?

I'm going to use 1 version only. just like the others.. I think I got your best version, I'm not sure which version, I have changed the name to yours..

Hello there, i liked the concept that u introduced with this 6 pack tactics. I´m thinking of using it in a save with Sampdoria.

In that save i got promoted with something like, 130 goals scored and 30 received, and 90 points ( i´m not at home, so can´t post ss from that save) using the Devasto tactic, but somehow, dunno why, in SERIE A i´m struggling even to draw with teams like Torino and Chievo that i totally crushed with 6-0 and 7-0 respectively that got promoted with me to SERIE A. As i said i´m minded to try ur tactics, but i have 2 questions.

Do you think it will work with my team ?

My team isn´t very good, i had to sell Palombo and Poli because off financial problems, and my best players are perhaps Piatti and Tissone.

Do you give side instructions to your team ?

PS: Sry my english, if its bad, but i´m portuguese

Hello there, i liked the concept that u introduced with this 6 pack tactics. I´m thinking of using it in a save with Sampdoria.

In that save i got promoted with something like, 130 goals scored and 30 received, and 90 points ( i´m not at home, so can´t post ss from that save) using the Devasto tactic, but somehow, dunno why, in SERIE A i´m struggling even to draw with teams like Torino and Chievo that i totally crushed with 6-0 and 7-0 respectively that got promoted with me to SERIE A. As i said i´m minded to try ur tactics, but i have 2 questions.

Do you think it will work with my team ?

My team isn´t very good, i had to sell Palombo and Poli because off financial problems, and my best players are perhaps Piatti and Tissone.

Do you give side instructions to your team ?

PS: Sry my english, if its bad, but i´m portuguese

1.) Your players will be good enough for it, no worries. (H)

2.)As if you as a manager is good enough to read the game, being able to use the correct versions I cant say or if you have players suitable for the set both by position( no good if you have 4 good forward and only 2 wingers), and having a balanced squad ( if having really really good attacking MCs but noone with defensive skills)

3.) Sideline instructions cant be used as its made in clasic mode

About the Lebeouf playerstats sheet I'd like to know the starting value of each stats making a filter, and how will u arrange it searching for a youngster player (under17)

tks mate

_perfido_

Not possible I am afaid as it would depend on ...

- Level playing at
- Really high value in one stats can make up for lakcing slightly in another important
- Really low stat in one that is not crucial can siply destroy jogh values in other important stats

As for youngsters, I tend to look for the following

- Personality ( Ambitous is my favourite
- Determination, 12+
- Decision 9+
- Good stats for the position 10+
- Cruicuial stats for the position/role 12+ ( like jumping for a DC, dribbling for a winger, finishing for a FC)
- making sure that he has few really poor stats
- making sure that he has over 7 in strength, pace and composure

Last edited:
View attachment 191875

This is the result with your set of tactiscs.

Maybe there are more tactics working great with Barca but this is the most solid one out there!

Looks really good and very stable. Could you perhaps tell us have you have used the set, what versions you have been using the most and why/when

Looks really good and very stable. Could you perhaps tell us have you have used the set, what versions you have been using the most and why/when

Normally, when playing at home, I use Standard or Slow Breakdown. If the score is safe i switch to Cautious last 10-15 minutes.

When away i start with Attacking Overload, and in almost every game I score the first goal whitin the first 10 minutes. When in lead I play Cautious against strong teams. Against weaker teams i play Slow Breakdown until the last 10-15 minutes when I change to Cautious.

I played the Defensive option only ones. In the Champions league quarter final first game against Inter away. I got Abidal sent off after only 18 minutes when score was 0-0. I changed to defensive hoping to make that result til the end but insted I ended up scoring on corner in the 67th. Nice!

Obviously the matchsituation depends on what tactic I use, but this is in general.

I also use OI (assistant manager) in home games and put it on when in lead away.

Normally, when playing at home, I use Standard or Slow Breakdown. If the score is safe i switch to Cautious last 10-15 minutes. When away i start with Attacking Overload, and in almost every game I score the first goal whitin the first 10 minutes. When in lead I play Cautious against strong teams. Against weaker teams i play Slow Breakdown until the last 10-15 minutes when I change to Cautious. I played the Defensive option only ones. In the Champions league quarter final first game against Inter away. I got Abidal sent off after only 18 minutes when score was 0-0. I changed to defensive hoping to make that result til the end but insted I ended up scoring on corner in the 67th. Nice! Obviously the matchsituation depends on what tactic I use, but this is in general. I also use OI (assistant manager) in home games and put it on when in lead away.
I think that the most fun part about this set is that it can be used in so many ways. You can play cautious like me, really agressive like you and some other users and just hitting people on the break, like others.I am Currently 1O matches to go 2nd season with My Everton and I still use Cautious as à starting version against most teams

would this kit work for inferior players? type div 2 swe or would it be too complicated for them?

would this kit work for inferior players? type div 2 swe or would it be too complicated for them?
As written before, its not too complicated for the players but perhaps for you as à manager. When using heavily flawed players, its much harder to tell if one is struggling due to using the incorrect version and/ player type or if its just down to the players morale, stats, form, confidence as the flow of the game looks weird no matter what.

Two points, Valencia away ended 1-1.

I only invested in one player, Vagner Love, when Villa got 8 weeks injury. Turned out that his made for this formation. :)

View attachment 192408