Originally ask for 260k I said 180k then he said 245k I put 190k with bigger signing on fee and he wanted 230k so final of 205k but I might sell him on his last year see if I can get some big money Barca been sniffing around it why I gave the contract

Originally ask for 260k I said 180k then he said 245k I put 190k with bigger signing on fee and he wanted 230k so final of 205k but I might sell him on his last year see if I can get some big money Barca been sniffing around it why I gave the contract
You should have put 190k and 50-60 million release clause

You should have put 190k and 50-60 million release clause

Got him at 80m. I would sell at 50-60 but not to a La Liga club.

But at the moment I only have one youth player coming through ranks so be using Aguero as Tutor. Madrid and Barca keep buying all the rest. So need to keep him as long as possible until someone can take over

Last edited:
Kolo Toure want 195k a week when i went to sign him with wigan. Told him to get stuffed and i died inside </3

anyone tried to sign suazo from inter before?

and if so what did you finally settle on for wages?

Royston Drenthe wanted £100,000 p/w
Would have given him the money anyway if he promised to change his name!

To DONKARLITO
Oh right. As long as he is happy then just keep him. If the time comes that Barca bid that for him then just bring in an experienced player to tutor the youngster.

When I was Chelsea and wanted Robben, he wanted 250 k a week , 7 million to sign, 8 million agent fee, and he wanted a 1 YEAR CONTRACT, and he wouldnt budge, told him to **** off afterwards :)

i had asmir begovic ask for 180k a week even though he had team back up status..offered him an initial 17.5k, finally he accept 22.5 with 18k appearance..such a geezer

To DONKARLITO
Oh right. As long as he is happy then just keep him. If the time comes that Barca bid that for him then just bring in an experienced player to tutor the youngster.

My plan is to use Augero to tutor any wonderkid strikers then sell once i have 2 or 3

I've found that with renewing contracts, if the player likes you and the club, stand firm on how much you're prepared to offer, then wait until the agent walks away in disgust. A few days later the player sacks the agent and agrees a much lower deal himself.

It's worked for me a few times, but it's important that you have a good relationship with the player.

Sanchez agent shipped him around and wanted 275,000 for him I decided not to, every other team did too except LIverpool who is paying him those exact wages.

Theres a little regen in my game that I have been after for YEARS!. He regenned in the dutch league when I was at Ajax, he was at FC Twente, pledged loyalty to them and would never come to my Ajax squad, always scored against me. I went to Leeds, Everton bought him for 14million that same season, haunts me again by scoring against me everytime I played Everton. they sold him to Chelsea for 30mil 3 years later. Again scores against me all the time for Chelsea. I am now at Real Madrid, needed a striker, stuck in a 40million bid for him, accepted. Couldnt get him to sign a contract. Always demanded wages that were just above my key player threshold. I can offer up to 245k, he want 280k, i pushed up all the agent/signing on fees to their maximum 7.25million with an offer of 245k. Keeps now demanding 245k plus a signing on fee for 7.5million.

So because of the greed here of a total of 250k in a signing on bonus, he refused to sign.

Found a little Nigerian regen called Ibrahim whos has been at Getafe, scoring on fire in La Liga, with a release clause of 2.5million, snapped him up on 25k a week wages, 500mil signing on bonus. On fire for me already.

it's the youngsters at clubs on the likes of £55 a week that annoy me, i go arsenal and always look for good young players but their agents ask for wages in excess of £20k, £55 to £20k is a total joke, normally they'll settle for about £1k+ a week if you up the signing on fee and agent fee, but it's just stupid to think a player/agent on £55 expect a club to up the wages over £20k+ sometimes up to £45k

guys like Ronaldo & Messi are on silly money, one of the worst things to be caught out with is a contract clause that a players wages matches the highest paid player at the club, so if you sign Messi and a couple of others with this clause, you'll be giving away millions every week, i never include that clause in any transfer, it's a killer when you forget about it

Im sorry to say i caved in to Pastore's agent demands and gave him 215k a week, to be honest when your City theres not really much point in haggling over a few quid it makes no difference and its certainly not worth losing the player over.

I find the Argie lads like Aguero/Pastore/Tevez etc have right twats for agents.

i hte the wage demands and i keep telling myself its unrealistic but then you look at real life and then maybe its not..............

Found a little Nigerian regen called Ibrahim whos has been at Getafe, scoring on fire in La Liga, with a release clause of 2.5million, snapped him up on 25k a week wages, 500mil signing on bonus. On fire for me already.

500 Mil signing on bonus? Holy ****. You could've bought an entire club plus facilities with that kind of money.

On topic: I once had a regen that demanded 80k a week. He was 15.