Thinking back Ryan Shawcross's agent asked for 150k a week at the start of the game when i was City! Ryan ****** Shawcross!!

Playing as Dinamo with Man City as my parent club, I had them offer me Jô. I submitted a bid just for ***** and giggles - he wanted 180k/w. At the time, that was 30k over my entire wage bill.

Jesus Christ, Ronaldinho demanding 500k p/w at the age of 38

lukaku ( considering that he was much better on FM10) has asked for 140K in the second season only!

torres is greedy try sign him for city he said he wanted 280k and agent fee 6 and sign on bonuss 7 well i told to go away and then i signed pato for much cheaper|)

torres is greedy try sign him for city he said he wanted 280k and agent fee 6 and sign on bonuss 7 well i told to go away and then i signed pato for much cheaper|)

Thats 20k less then the whole value of Fleetwood Town. Thats just crazy to think that in 2 weeks Torres could buy a whole club

Paulo Henrique
275 000 p/w €
signing on fee 12.25 m €
agent fee 13.25 m !!!!!!!
appearence fee 26.5 k
goal bonus 13.75 k

Before I downloaded the Winter update, I tried to buy Dzeko with Liverpool and the greedy ******* wanted 200k a week. My highest earner was my club legend Gerrard at 120k a week...oO)

The agents are pretty messed up on this game they ask unrealistic wages it also makes it so **** hard to sell/loan players...