Kyriagos spent the first full season in my reserves, when his contract was up he asked for £60,000 a week to renew! needless to say he was offloaded.

It would be nice if you could ask them why they think they deserves that amount of money.

Playing as Man Utd I thought Anderson didnt have bad season so I thought I give a new contract he wants 205k week plus 35k appearance fee and he agent is being very stubborn

Danny Welbeck wants 210k a week like how does he deserve to go from £1,600 to £210k a week

gareth bale wanted 210K

Good player but £210k hahaha he's worth nowhere near that on the game or IRL £80k maximum

At the start of game Eto'o is on £235,000 is that really how much he's on IRL if so :O

im always rich teams so i just offer 200k for appearence but i dread to think what its like 2 attract players if ur just a normal club(even a man u or a barca)

I managed to get a bargain deal for adebayor, was like 4-5 million but he wanted a wage of £198,000 :eek: :eek: :eek:.

I managed to get a bargain deal for adebayor, was like 4-5 million but he wanted a wage of £198,000 :eek: :eek: :eek:.

Who was you managing?

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

How come every english youngester I try and offer a contract to they demand 22k 6x its happen now ?

Playing as Man Utd I thought Anderson didnt have bad season so I thought I give a new contract he wants 205k week plus 35k appearance fee and he agent is being very stubborn

anderson signed a new 50k contract with me

Mahamadou Diarra wanted £80k p/w when he was with his agent. Once he sacked him, he only wanted £8k p/w

c ronaldo - offered him a new contract with 215,000 a week. turned down he wanted 340,000 a week and 500k for a goal

Christian Benitez as a back up wanted 60k as a back up.Maneged to get him down to 35.5k

Who was you managing?

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

How come every english youngester I try and offer a contract to they demand 22k 6x its happen now ?

Liverpool

Kenny miller and Steven davis at Rangers on my file were wanting "Match highest earnr clause" me not understanding what that mean at the time gave them it :/ now there somehow upto 55k p/w.. ive had bids in for Steven Davis at 10mil, and he wont move unless i pay him what he earns atm until his contract runs out...

Liverpool

I tried when I was A.Villa cost about 14.5m he demanded the same but I thought thats Adebayor thinking he was better then the rest of the team but to demand the same at the liverpool is just arrogant