Greetings From Thimphu - The Joys of Managing Bhutan

Great Result against Brazil, not so great against Nepal but I guess you lose and learn :)

It was certainly a rough one. Big let down. If I don't update this tonight I will surely get to it tomarrow.

Honestly, I bow down to your genius!

Love this thread (and am speachless at you getting into WC and the Brazil score)

Keep it up!

Asian Nations Cup Qualifiers

Game Day:

(106) Bahrain 0-1 Bhutan (44)

Jose Khadka 84'

We were bullied this game, Bahrain just couldn't put one in the net. They had 7 shots, 5 on target. We had 1 shot, 1 on target, 1 goal. Effective but I expect better.

(88) Syria - Bhutan (44)

Jose Khadka 22'

Once again Khadka was the hero. We scored early on and the Defense played well. Still lacking firepower up front and the fact that I'm going into the World Cup, I probably can't afford to take a bashing defensively every game against the Brazils or Italys of the world

I GOT STUCK WITH THE GROUP OF DEATH FOR THE WORLD CUP

World Cup Group B:

Bhutan
Cameroon
England
Portugal

2014 Schedule:
January 8th - Uzbekistan (Asian Nations Cup Qualifying Group C)
February 12th - Nepal (Friendly)
March 5th - Bahrain (Asian Nations Cup Qualifying Group C)
June 7th - England (World Cup Group B)
June 12th - Cameroon (World Cup Group B)
June 17th - Portugal (World Cup Group B)
September 6th - @ Barbados (Friendly)
September 10th - @ Belgium (Friendly)
October 11th - U.S.A. (Friendly)

mate you have done fantastic to get as far as the world cup so dont be disheartend if you go out of your group.

(the number next to Bhutan is my rank and the # next to my opponents is theirs.)

I ended up coming in 5th place. So there ends my crusade. FM 10 is out. Just got it a few days ago. The eventual World Cup winner was Italy. THey beat Argentina 5-2 in the final. Third Place was Colombia.

I ended up coming in 5th place. So there ends my crusade. FM 10 is out. Just got it a few days ago. The eventual World Cup winner was Italy. THey beat Argentina 5-2 in the final. Third Place was Colombia.
Good end to a great story, can't wait for your next one mate :)