Great idea Josh! Enjoying the easy read of the month by month updates :)

Keep it up.

Hopefully get promoted 2nd time around.

Great idea Josh! Enjoying the easy read of the month by month updates :)

Keep it up.

Hopefully get promoted 2nd time around.

Thanks m8! figured monthly updates would be easier for me and the reader probs put a bit more info as we go through the leagues :p

Yeah boy a Grimsby story. Off to watch them play Forest Green in a couple weeks. Following this.

Hey ok apologies I went ahead and then I put the screenshots on a memory stick which I've now lost :S

So I'll catch you up after not getting promoted I decided to fire paul hurst I mean he had so much money and spent so little still have no idea why the board decided to hire Andy scott former Brentford manager won the division 2. Seemed like a good choice He bought a **** ton of people the best being deimantas Petravicus Lithuanian AMR only 20 fast and high team work. We also now have an affiliation with Sheffield wednesday who we loaned 4 people off 3 have been very poor but Jonathan Fusco 18 year old striker has been tearing it up!

so 10 games in we had won 3 lost 4 drew 3 not great I hoped form would pick up it didnt and then in October we drew to lincoln... So I decided enough was enough morale was poor and we were about 13th I think. Then as I dont know the conference I let the board hire someone else they went with Adrian Pennock who has a Continental Pro Licence! much better than his counterparts good stats former coach at stoke!

He has been tearing it up his form is really good and we are now 3rd in the conference he also got us a cup run which is even more annoying that I dont have the screenshots for!

In the FA Trophy he lead grimsby to victories over Halifax, (2-1) Margate (2-1) Woking (1-0) Barrow (3-2) Hednesford 4-0 semi final over two legs and all the way to the final!!!

Where we faced Dartford which was also televised! I watched this match... sadly we lost it was a tightly contested game Crawford opened the account for Dartford in the 15minute with a penalty. We managed to equalise with an own goal socred by one of their players for us just before half time. We pushed them all the way to extra time before Lewis Bryne-Hewitt scored... *cries* :p

And here we are now 27th march I will post match report of dartford match, league table and Fusco stats shortly anything else you wanna see gimme a shout!

Next year im going to put more detail so you guys can get too know the team a bit better!

View attachment 223947

Yes! 2 away goals and a one goal advantage not bad at all. I was worried 1st half they were all over us and we were lucky not to concede a header hit the bar and was cleared off the line!

2nd half we came at them attacked from the off scored the first goal from a corner. Then the second goal came from a sick cross and a wicked header by long.

Then a freekick conceded allowed kennedy to pounce on the rebound! still a good start fingers crossed for the second leg.

1st half is over there all over us vassel scored a sick goal 25 yards out in the conference! bah

1-0 down and I cant change anything I hate bring chairman :p

FUSCOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

freekick crossed in and he heads it in GET IN! 1-1 3-2 agg