Thanks Davey and to the rest of you viewing jamie, Lippo saintmotbot, disclaimer and all you guests!

Mixed Pre season
Media Prediction is 5th
so far two more loanees from shef wednesday not fusco :p several released

View attachment 223609

We now have a two star reputation! 2.2m left in the bank... but our facilities our now 'average' better than every team in the league

In terms of what im expecting/hoping for I don't think another promotion is out of the question see our wage bill!

View attachment 223592

We did sell Eastham for a club record of 230k! shame he had a brilliant season for us last year avg rating of 7.55 but all profit as we got him on a free

View attachment 223591

View attachment 223585

Much better But craziest thing has happened! so swansea sacked monk in 2015 ok 2 years later in 2017 now he gets hired by Gillingham! in league 2 and today he has just been fired so I could hire Gary monk and in this fm world that would be a realistic signing!

But Pennock is doing well for me... but its gary monk! surely an upgrade fyi this is the default database!

View attachment 223584

So Monk got snatched up by Colchester what ya gonna do? so form is decent might be able to get through in the playoffs

we are in the 2nd round of the Fa Cup!!! if we can get past aldershot and draw one of the big boys would be great for finances which is now less than 2m...

Best player of this season so far has been Jack Stobbs on loan from sheff wed the senior affiliation has been working wonders

Bradley wright phillips has played 17 scored 6... and jack powell our most expensive signing hasnt done great either avg rating 6.81 so far

pearson and wakefield still rock solid in defence tho!

1st Febuary were in 11th and we lost to crystal palace in the third round form is mixed most depressingly however has been the poor form of McKeown average rating of 6.69!

terrible