damiennevo

Banned
Reaction score
Neil Woods has resigned from grimsby town

Grimsby town are looking for a new manager today in the race for the hot seat are,,,Alan buckley,John Mcdermott,Gerth Southgate, and unamed manager

New Manager Of grimsby Town is Unamed Damien nevo
Damien Sed 'Am very happy to be here and this is my home town so am glad, i will take grimsby back to the football leage and i hope the fans and chairman are happy to have me here,, i use to managed sunday league team untill now,,,John Fenty why have you give damien Nevo the hot seat Fenty sed'Coz his a fine manager and he no his stuff and i hope he does good job here.

Damien Nevo At work

Damien have been busy at grimsby town,, His looked at his players at traning
He placed Nick colgan on transfers list for £100 and adrian forbes for £190

Damien Sed 'am going to bring some loans players and some young player here what can do the job. ive got my reserves game soon, and is my players dont do good in that game some may be out of grimsby town job. i may have get rid of some of my backroom staff as well

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 2-1 Grimsby Town Reserves

Grimsby 3-0 Aberdeen

Grimsby Town 0-0 Hartlepool

Grimsby Town 4-0 GH acadermy

Hyde 0-5 Grimsby Town

Grimsby Town 1-4 Crystal Palace

Thurrock 1-1 Grimsby Town

Grimsby Town 1-0 Blackpool

Grimsby Town 2-2 Wigan

Damien Mike lond from skysports, are you happy with your pre season
Said,I am happy with my preson,we had hard teams and easy teams but we got what we wanted out of it so am happy with it

Damien Mike again, are you happy with your team and are you signing anyone else Said am happy with my team and training and i dont no him am signing anyone else yet it to soon to call it is your finshed can i go to my training thank you

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Damien Nevo Hold to A drew at darlington,First game of his new job

darlington 1-1 Grimsby Town (Ed Upson)

Okay well having read the OP I would say the idea is a good one and I like managing lower league clubs. In terms of the structure of the story maybe improve your spelling, and use proper punctuation so its easier to read. Maybe include some screenshots as well. However like I said the idea is good and its your game and if you want to write a story about it then go for it :)

Grimsby Town 1-0 Manfield (Lee Peacock) Am very happy coz it my first 3 points and first win has grimsby manager

And i hope continue with my wins

Screenshots every month

Last edited:
just things like instead of "am" put " I am" just things like that, and instead of "cos" put "because". :)

Thanks mate i will do

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

just things like instead of "am" put " I am" just things like that, and instead of "cos" put "because". :)

Have you got any idea who i can sign on loan

ive got lewis young on loan and ed upson that it

Thanks mate i will do

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Have you got any idea who i can sign on loan

ive got lewis young on loan and ed upson that it

I suggest you search the site as there are loads of who to buy threads, two really good strikers I always find for lower league clubs are Sanchez Watt and Giles Sunu from Aresenal, not completely sure thats how you spell their names but if you go on the Arsenal reserve team then they will be on there. Also are you using any updates?

I suggest you search the site as there are loads of who to buy threads, two really good strikers I always find for lower league clubs are Sanchez Watt and Giles Sunu from Aresenal, not completely sure thats how you spell their names but if you go on the Arsenal reserve team then they will be on there. Also are you using any updates?[/QUOT/]

the first update on the game

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Grimsby Town 3-1 Barrow (Nathan Dixon,Ed Upson,Rob Atkinson)
Very happy with the win and i hope we continue with it.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Altrincham 1-5 Grimsby Town (Rob Atkinson,Lewis ThompsoX2,Ed Upson,Alan Connell)

I am very happy with the results and i hope i continue with it.

Hi Damien It Paul from mariners player. I just want to ask you some question about your 5-1 win at Altrincham. Paul Said are you happy about the 5-1 win and is your team happy and staff

Damien said: I am happy with my team played today and i hope they continue with it, i am glad alan connell got on the score sheet he came of the bench and scored what more you ask for paul.

John Fenty are you happy with the team and the manager.
Fenty: I am glad that were winning games now Nevo has settled in grimsby job, We anit made big signings but were doing very well and i hope we continue with that like what damien said

Thanks John Fenty and Damien Nevo

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 1-0 Crawley (Rob Eagle)
Not Bad win Rob eagle off the bench and scored in 70th min

Last edited:
I am 5th in Blue Square Prem, Played 6 Won 4 Drew 2 Lost 0

First Team

Transfers In and Out

Your story is a bit strange, and hard to follow. And, I looked here a minute ago and there was loads on the last post, now there is just 1 match that you've just added. Maybe you should ask around for advice to improve. Good luck! :)

Grimsby Town 1-0 Ebbsfleet (Ibrahams thiam)
Good win

Rushdan 4-2 Grimsby Town (Lee Peacock,Ibrahams Thiam) TV
Very Poor Lost For My team

York 1-3 Grimsby Town (Ed Upson,Ibrahams Thiam 2)
very good win

Grimsby Town 3-1 Gateshead (Alan Connell,OG,Lewis Young)
Very good win. i was 1-0 down so happy

Wrexham 0-1 Grimsby Town (OG)
Very Poor game but i am happy with the 3 points

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Your story is a bit strange, and hard to follow. And, I looked here a minute ago and there was loads on the last post, now there is just 1 match that you've just added. Maybe you should ask around for advice to improve. Good luck! :)

ive been looking at storys, and this is my first story

but just getting hang of it lol

I understand it is your first story, and I think you are doing pretty well considering. Maybe just do a little more research just to pick up on a few things you could be doing to improve your story. Also, take a look at my story by clicking the image in my signature. You might get a few ideas from there too. :)

Grimsby Town 3-3 Histon (Micheal Cummings,Scott Garner,Ibrahams Thiam)

Very good game but Center Backs were poor

They was 3-1

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

I understand it is your first story, and I think you are doing pretty well considering. Maybe just do a little more research just to pick up on a few things you could be doing to improve your story. Also, take a look at my story by clicking the image in my signature. You might get a few ideas from there too. :)

Thanks I will look at your Story

Screenshots

League

Team

And Ibrahams Thiam because his be doing very good

Salisbury 1-4 Grimsby Town (Lee Peacock 2,Scott Garner,Lewis Young Peno)
Good Win. Lewis Thompson Missed Peno Lee Peacock Missed Peno

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Pre-Match Press Conference

Damien Nevo. What will you bring into Forest Green Game,
Nevo said. I will bring my players and get the win and if we get penos hope we will NOT miss them

Damien Nevo. Your top forward is out about 5 to 6 weeks what do you say about that.
Nevo said. His at top player and we will miss him a lot but now i hope we can still win games without him. we still got alan connell, lee peacock,peter bore, nathan dixon and micheal coulson soo we can us them.

Damien Nevo. That is it from me you have been great hope you win your game thanks you.
Nevo Said. I hope we will win thanks you.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 2-0 Forest Green (Nathan Dixon,Micheal Cummings)

Great win. were pleased with my team. nathan dixon of the bench and scored great young forward

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 2-2 Hayes & Yeading (Lee Peacock 2)
Very Poor Game. but happy peaks got 2

Luton 2-1 Grimsby Town (Alan Connell)
Very poor game. i am not unbeaten now:(

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Vaxuall 0-5 Grimsby Town FA CUP (Lewis Gobern,Lee Peacock 3,Lewis Thompson)
Very Good game

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

F.A Cup Drew

Grimsby Town vs Sheff wednesday
I hope this will be very good game

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Eastbourne Boro 1-2 Grimsby Town (Alan Connell,Lee Peacock)
Good win. I was 1-0 down came back 2-1 win