Cambridge 2-2 Grimsby Town (Alan Connell 2)
Man Of The Match
Alan Connell

Very poor drew for last game of the season, we got play-off place so hope we can win it

Bring on F.A Trophy

League
Play-off Drew
Team

Pre-Match Conference Play-off 1st Leg

Damien Nevo: Last time you played Cambridge your team played very well. What effect will this have on the team going into next game?
Nevo Said: The whole team wants keep this run of form going.
Damien Nevo: Lewis Gobern has been the subject of much praise from your fans. How will it affect his game?
Nevo Said: It's going to have a really positive effect on lewis's game.
Damien Nevo: The Blue Square Premier Player Of The Season is fast approaching. Who do you think will win it?
Nevo Said: Lewis Thompson because his a young good player.
The Press conference at Blundell Park is now closed

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Grimsby Town 2-1 Cambridge (Lewis Thompson Peno,Edwin Ellis)

Very good win in the first play-off game

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Hayes & Yeading 0-1 Grimsby Town (Nathan Dixon) F.A Trophy
Man Of The Match
Nathan Dixon
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu..._enGB369&tbs=isch:1&ei=TwySTI7BN4qHswblp_GFCQ

F.A Trophy winners

Very happy that we got the win at Wembly and the young forward Nathan Dixon got the winning goal of the bench

Pre-Match Conference

Damien Nevo: Nathan Dixon picked up man of the match award fot your side today. How did you rate his performance?
Nevo Said: Nathan had a good solid game and i expact to see more of the same.
Damien Nevo: You have guided your team all the way to the final and tasted success, What did you think of the final?
Nevo Said: I am Pleased we've come though and won the game.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Cambridge 0-1 Grimsby Town (Nathan Dixon)
Man Of The Match
Rob Atkinson

Nathan Dixon got the winning goal again
very happy we go a win

Luton VS Grimsby Town at wembly (TV)

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Luton 1-2 Grimsby Town (Lee Peacock,Edwin Ellis) Play-Off Final
Man Of The Match
Lee Peacock

Very happy we are back in football league

Player Of The Season
Lee Phillips
Manager Of The Season
Steven Fallon (325 points) Histon
Damien Nevo (134 points) Grimsby Town
Liam Dalsh (33 points) Ebbsfleet
Team Of The Year
Kenny Arthur (GK) Grimsby Town
Lanre Ojebanjo (RB) Histon
Shane Blackett (CB) Luton
George Pilkington (CB) Luton
Mansour Assoumani (LB) Wrexham
Andy Burgess (RM) Luton
Nathaniel Knight-percival (LM) Histon
Lewis Thompson (CM) Grimsby Town
Chris Lumsden (CM) Darlington
Lee Phillips (St) Cambridge
Chris Holroyd (ST) Cambridge

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Fans Player of year (Ibrahams Thiam)

Best First team

Kenny Arthur (GK)
Dwayne Samuels (RB)
Rob Atkinson (CB)
Scott Garner (CB)
Lee Ridley (LB)
Lewis Thompson (CM)
Michael Cummins (CM)
Lewis Gobern (AMR)
Michael Coulson (AML)
Lee Peacock (ST)
Ibrahams Thiam (ST)

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

1st July
Transfer Window Open

Bobo Balde -> Grimsby Town (Free)
Nathan Baker -> Grimsby Town (Loan)
Simon Ferry -> Grimsby Town (Free)
Michael Woods -> Grimsby Town (Free)

Grimsby Town got to spend £193.565. We hope we can get more money fro getting rid of playes.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Frank Fielding -> Grimsby Town (Free)
Steve Jennings -> Grimsby Town (£16.000)

Back In Training
After winning play-off cup and F.A Trophy,Grimsby town are back in training today with there new players,new players will get to know the players well and the staff

Well done getting promoted, and some decent signings too, Frank Fielding and Steve Jennings in paticular.

Adam Rundell -> Grimsby Town (Free)

Pre-Season
Dorchester 0-2 Grimsby Town (OG,Edwin Ellis)
Bath City 0-4 Grimsby Town (Michael Woods,Alan Connell,OG,Michael Coulson)
Doven 1-1 Grimsby Town (Michael Coulson)
Grimsby Town 1-2 Sheff Utd (Alan Connell)
Eastleigh 1-1 Grimsby Town (Michael Coulson)
Grimsby Town 1-0 GH Academy (Adam Rundle)
Grimsby Town 1-4 Blackburn (OG)
Strewsbury 3-2 Grimsby Town (Simon Ferry,Michael Coulson)

Football League is back today aganst Lincoln.

Lincoln 1-1 Grimsby Town (Alan Connell)
Very poor first start of the season

ScreenShots
Transfers
Team

Pre-Match Conference

Damien Nevo: As just three days have passed since you played Lincoln, will you consider resting any players in order to bring some fresher faces?
Nevo Said: I think that's almost certain.
Damien Nevo: Both clubs will be doing everything they can to ensure victory. Are you confident ahead of the upcoming tie?
Nevo Said: I am confident as long as we stick to our game plan.
The press conference at Blundell Park has now closed

Grimsby Town 0-4 Huddersfield (League Cup)
Very Poor game.
we hope we can do better in the league then today

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Johnstone's Paint Trophy

Bradford VS Grimsby Town

Very happy with the drew hope we can get the win.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Cheltenham 3-0 Grimsby Town

Very poor game again we need to get some goals in back of the net

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 1-0 Brentford (Michael Coulson)

Not bad win but we just have to get more goals in the nets

Luke Freeman -> Grimsby Town (Loan)

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Mariners Player

Damien Nevo: Your new loan man is injuryed for 6-7weeks, what do you have to say about it?
Nevo Said: I am gutted for the lad but i wont be sending him back to arsenal tho, hope he can get a quick recovery.
Damien Nevo: Your team got first win off the season today, what do you say about that?
Nevo Said: I am happy for the team and we hope we contiune with the wins and the goals.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 0-0 Histon

Very poor drew

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Macclesfield 5-0 Grimsby Town

Very Very Very Poor game

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Bradford 3-2 Grimsby Town (Michael Coulson,Nathan Baker)
Man Of The Match
Nathan Baker

Very Poor Game again we need to win game if we dont that maybe we have tochange tactic and new players. But am happy for Nathan And Michael, to get us some goals

Grimsby Town 2-0 Yeovil (Ibrahams Thiam,Michael Coulson)
Man Of The Match
Nathan Baker

Great win For the lads, hope we can carry on winning now
Nathan Baker is doing very well

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Aldershot 0-0 Grimsby Town

So we didnt get a win but it was good game

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 0-1 Northampton
Man Of The Match
Lee Ridley

Very poor lost, we shud of won that game, we was all over them

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:13 PM ----------

Hereford 3-1 Grimsby Town (Scott Garner)

Very poor game again

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Mariners Player

Damien Nevo: Your players anit been doing any good lately, what do you say about it?
Nevo Said: Hmm what can i say about it, my team anit played good in this league, but i will be looking at changes things, and i mean changes will be transfer list people.
Damien Nevo: What do you mean transfer list people?
Nevo Said: Who dont do good now and untill January 2011 will have to leave Grimsby Town.

Screen Shots

League
Fixurs
Team

Show You How my team is doing ****

like it mate i will follow

Thanks mate,,Ive been doing ****

Have you got any good tactics

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Wycombe 2-1 Grimsby Town (Ibrahima Thiam)

We played Very poor again
John Fenty Need to give me money to bye players in january window

And i will look at a New Assistant Manager today after sacking dave moore

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 1-0 Stevenage (Luke Freeman)
Man Of The Match
Scott Garner

Happy we got the win, but can we contune with the wins
I am happy we for luke freeman and scott garner for putting up the fight for are win.

for L2 i play attacking at home, and mid defensive away depending on the strength of opposition, i usually play 4- 2-2-2 at home with 2 attacking wingers 1 supporting mid and an advanced playmaker in cm away from home i play 1 anchor man in front of back 4 or if they are strong then 2.

Grimsby Telegraph and The Sun can reveal Grimsby Goal Keeper Frank Fielding cheated on his Girl friend after 1-0 win over Stevenage

Frank and his team mates(Scott Garner,Luke freeman,Adam Rundle,Lee Peacock,Alan Connell) went out after the match for some beers in Town Center, his team mates went home early and Frank stayed out with some girls. Frank stayed out untill 4am next day, and he stayed at a hotel in Grimsby,were he bedded 2 girls,Hotel name called The St James Hotel.
Frank had to much to drink and so has the girls. Frank's girl friend called Ashley Tisdale (25) You may Ashley From High School Musical and The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody, They been dateing for 4 Month now.
The two Girls Frank Bedded names was Jenny Thompson, 21 and Sonia Wild, 22 the 2 girls was out with Frank untill 4am when they moved to the hotel.

More story coming soon
Hope You Like it

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Pre-Match Conference

Damien Nevo: What do you have to say about Frank Fielding bedded 2 girls on night out?
Nevo said: Well what can i say, It got nothing to do with me it Frank mess,His my Goal Keeper.
Damien Nevo: Are you going to play Frank in goal today or going for kenny in goal?
Nevo Said: I will speak to Frank be for the game, if he wants to play he can or if he dont he can have the day off.
Damien Nevo: What do you have to say about Frank going to a hotel at 4am next day?
Nevo Said: Hmm same again nothing to do with me, it his mess, if he wants to trow his 4 Month relationship away he can do. Is that all Ive gotta go now
Damien Nevo: Thanks Damien you been great bye.

Pre-Match Conference at Blundell park is now closed.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

for L2 i play attacking at home, and mid defensive away depending on the strength of opposition, i usually play 4- 2-2-2 at home with 2 attacking wingers 1 supporting mid and an advanced playmaker in cm away from home i play 1 anchor man in front of back 4 or if they are strong then 2.

Thanks mate

Read about Frank Life

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 2-1 Chesterfield (Luke Freeman,Kayleden Brown)
Man Of The Match
Luke Freeman

Very happy with the win
2 wins in the row now hope we can carry on with it.
Frank Fielding did good in goal today after he bedded to girls

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Shrewsbury 4-1 Grimsby Town (Kayleden Brown)

Very poor game but we give it a shot

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Grimsby Telegraphy and The Sun have more news on Frank Fielding Night out with 2 girls he bedded!

Frank Fielding was bet he carnt chat up them girls And the better was Luke Freeman 'we talked to luke about it and this what he has to say'

Luke Freeman Said: It was just a bet see he can cheat up 2 girls at the bar, i called Frank over to give him the money £50 for the bet,and he went back over to the girls who he chat too. When we went he was still there and we said bye to him, and he said bye too,in a drunken away i said to him if he coming as well and he said no am staying out with these to lovely girls, i said ok mate dont be long tho.
Frank Fielding has bedded 2 girls at 4am in hotel in Grimsby.
I spoke to his Girl Friend Ashley Tisdale the ofter day and she said about it.
Ashley Tisdale Said: I love Frank for 4 months now and we have a baby on the way, after he bedded 2 girls, but i still love him his father of my baby, we have to sit down a talk about it what we going to do about it, i hope we continue as nothing as happened. He came home next morning with flowers and gift like nothing as happened after i read the paper about it, he ran out like a little girl when he ran he said ' i've gotta go to town then training,ill see you later baby i love you very much'. Later after he came of after training i kicked him out of the house and i said 'i dont what to see you again,,In crying mode' But i want him back now.
His gone some were i dont no were please tell me
Sun said: if we get news were he lives will give you a ring.
Ashley give The Sun her phone number (07500905450)

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Rochdale 4-2 Grimsby Town (Kayleden Brown 2)
Man Of The Match
Kayleden Brown

I am not happy with the lost, But am happy for brown for getting me town goals

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 2-1 Shrewsbury (Kayleden Brown,Ibrahiams Thiam)

Very happy with the win

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 1-2 Bournemouth (Ibrahiam Thiam)

Very Poor game
We shud of won that game we was all over them

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 1-2 Bournemouth (Ibrahiam Thiam)

Very Poor game
We shud of won that game we was all over them

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 3-0 Accrington (Kayleden Brown 2,Ibrahiam Thiam)
Man Of The Match
Kayleden Brown

Very happy with 3-0 win, happy for brown got us 2 goals in the game

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Torquay 1-2 Grimsby Town (Kayleden Brown,Rob Atkinson)
Man Of The Match
Rob Atkinson

Very happy with 2-1 win over torquay
we hope we continue with that

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu..._enGB369&tbs=isch:1&ei=W8qYTI2XOtGRswbDsNSTDA

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 0-2 Southend (Kayelden Brown Sent Of)

Very poor game

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 3-3 Burton (Ibrahiam Thiam 2,Peter Bore)
Man Of The Match
Ibrahima Thiam

I am pleased with the team for getting 3 goals
we was 2-0 down so am happy for them

Going well mate, steady but doing well mid-table would be good.

Going well mate, steady but doing well mid-table would be good.

Thanks mate

you seen about Frank Fielding life
hope u like it

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:29 PM ----------

images

Damien Nevo: It Mike from sky Sport News here. Damien transfer window is coming up soon, are you going to look into it?
Nevo Said: I might have to, were not doing that great in the league, and were looking to sell players aswell.
Damien Nevo: you drew your last game 3-3 againsted barton, what are you looking to change next game?
Nevo Said: I might change some players around, we need to get some points on the table.
Damien Nevo: You got oxford next game, is it going to be hard game or easy game?
Nevo Said: Ever game is hard, you dont no what your players going to do in the game.
Damien Nevo: Thats is it from me, You been great thanks you Damien.
Nevo Said: Thanks mike bye.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Oxford 1-0 Grimsby Town

Very Poor game

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Grimsby Town 0-1 Bradford

Very poor game again

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

GK Kenny Arthur RB Robbie Stockdale CB Rob Atkinson CB Darran Kempson LB Robert Eagle RM Peter Bore CM Micheal Woods CM Lee Peacock LM Adam Rundle ST Alan Connell ST Ibrahima Thiam(Fielding,Garner,Samuels,jennings,Thompson,Gobern,Mulready)

Grimsby Town 2-3 Bradford (Ibrahima Thiam,Sam Mulready)

Very Poor game again we need to win games but we anit got no good players to do that

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Grimsby Town 3-0 Port Vale (Adam Rundle,Scott Garner,Ibrahiam Thiam)
Man Of The Man
Scott Garner

Very Happy with the 3-0 win, instead of losing all the time

Grimsby Town 2-0 Cheltenham (Ibrahiam Thiam,Kayleden Brown)
Man Of The Match
Dwayne Samuels

Same again Very happy with 2-0 win

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:52 PM ----------

Transfer window open

Can Grimsby Town bring in some players

Cambridge after Lewis Gobern from Grimsby Town his placed on transfer list by Grimsby Town manager

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Brentford 0-1 Grimsby Town (Lewis Gobern)
Man Of The Match
Lewis Gobern

Very Happy with the 1-0 win, 3 games in row we won now hope we make it for aganst are rival lincoln city

Derby Game, Grimsby Town vs Lincoln City At Blundell park today at 3:00

Grimsby Side to face lincoln

GK Fielding RB Samuels CB Garner CB Atkinson LB Eagle RM Gobern
CM Woods CM Frimpong LM Rundle ST Coulson ST Brown
Subs Arthur Kempson Stockdale Jennings Bore Connell Mulready

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Grimsby Town sign two loans signing before lincoln game

Emmanuel Frimpong From arsenal for 3 months loan deal

Tim Hopkinson From Nottingham Forest untill end of the season

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 3-0 Lincoln (Michael Woods,Alan Connell,Emmanuel Frimpong)
Man Of The Match
Michael Woods

Very happy with the win over are rival,Frimpong got on the score sheet today

Histon 0-1 Grimsby Town (Alan Connell)
Man Of The Match
Alan Connell

Very happy with the 1-0 win
Still unbeaten 5 games without a lost now

Grimsby Town 2-1 Macclesfield (Scott Garner,Ibrahima Thiam)

Very happy with the win still unbeaten 6 games now

Yeovil 2-2 Grimsby Town (Emmanuel Frimpong,Kayleden Brown)
Man Of The Match
Emmanuel Frimpong

Very happy with the drew, we was 2-0 down untill 70min, so am glad we pulled it back

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 1-1 Aldershot (Alan Connell)

Very happy with the 1-1 drew we shud off won, but were still unbeaten

Manager Of The Month
Damien Nevo (14 points)Grimsby
Keith Hill (13 points)Rochdale
Alan Knill (13 points)Bury

Northampton 0-2 Grimsby Town (Alan Connell,Emmanuel Frimpong)
Man Of The Match
Alan Connell

Very happy with 2-0 win still unbeaten

Grimsby Town 0-1 Hereford

Very poor game, they scored in 90th min

Stevenage 2-0 Grimsby Town

very poor game they are bottem of league and we cart be them.

Grimsby Town 2-2 Wycombe (Ibrahima Thiam 2)
Man Of The Match
Ibrahima Thiam

Very Poor game again

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Damien Nevo will managed grimsby town for 100th match today agansted chesterfield

Chesterfield 0-1 Grimsby Town (Ibrahima Thiam) Thiam missed peno
Man Of The Match
Scott Garner

Very happy with the win on me 100 game manager of Town

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:29 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 1-1 Shrewsbury (OG)

Very poor drew

Stockport 0-0 Grimsby Town

Very poor drew again

Accrington 3-2 Grimsby Town (Rob Atkinson,Lewis Thompson peno)
Man Of The Match
Rob Atkinson

Very poor lost to a very poor team
But Rob put in good game for us.

Grimsby Town 0-3 Rochdale

very poor game again, 4 game without a win now, hope next game will get a win over Bournemouth on T.V