Grimsby Town 2-1 AFC Wimbledon (Darran Kempson,Peter Bore)
Not bad win over AFC Very pleased

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Pre-Match Press Conference

Damien nevo. You have got Sheff Wed in the F.A cup what are you going to do to win this.
Nevo Said. We will play are best agasted league 1 side and hope we will get a win.

Damien Nevo. your doing well in the Blue Square Prem do you and your team belvie your going up as champions or going to play off final.
Nevo Said. Were doing well but we shud be doing even better.It to early to call we going up as champions, but i hope we do go up has champions.

Damien Nevo. That is it from me,good luck with your match agasted sheff wed.
Nevo said. Thanks you.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 0-3 Sheff wed
Very poor display from my team, we want there today
just like to say good luck to sheff wed

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:51 PM ----------

Kidderminster 2-2 Grimsby Town (micheal coulson 2)

Very poor game,, i was 2-1 down

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Grimsby Town 1-1 Kettering (Lee Peacock)

Very Poor Game,, Two games without a win not good

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 3-0 Tamworth (Lewis Gobern,Micheal Coulson 2)

We hope were getting back to winnning ways

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Chester 2-1 Grimsby Town (Ibrahams Thiam)
Very Poor game,,
We need to stated to win games to get to the top and if we lose games we wont do that

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Mariners Players

Damien Nevo: What can you say about your 2-1 lost to chester.
Nevo Said: We didnt Expected a lost to chester but you never know in blue square prem. But we need to win games if we have a chance to go up.

Damien Nevo: you have got Cambridge soon what do you think you get out of it.
Nevo Said: I hope we get a win that why am grimsby town manager to get wins under my belt.

Getting better :)

Thanks Mate,, I hope Finshed season by friday. if my bro give my fm back lol

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 3-0 Cambridge (Lewis Gobern 2 Micheal Coulson)
Man Of The Match
Lewis Gobern

Very happy for lewis and the team played today and hope we can continue you with that

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 1-1 Barrow (Peter Bore) F.A Trophy 1St Round 12/12/2009

Grimsby Vs Cambridge

Barrow 1-2 Grimsby Town (Alan Connell 2)
Man Of The Match
Alan Connell

Mariners Player

Damien Nevo: your youth/Player Robbie Stockdale is out about 2 to 3 weeks with a virus. Will your youth team players miss him and will you.
Nevo said: Of couse we will me him his great part of are staff and team.Dave Moore will be taking over as youth coach untill Rob comes back fully fit.

Damien Nevo: You only won agasted barrow but super sub Alan Connell scored for town What do you say about that.
Nevo Said: I fort this will come up(in happy mode) and i am happy for Alan his been working very hard at training so it paid of for the lad. And for barrow match we played very poor in first game but 2nd game we played oki.

Damien Nevo: you have got Gray next what do you expacted to get out of it. And are you going to play the same team you had out agasted barrow or changes some things.
Nevo Said: Am looking forward to the game and hope we can get a win, I might pick some young players for game but alan is going to play,,, If your finshed can i go to back training now.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 2-0 Grays (Ibrahams Thiam)
Man Of The Match
Ibrahttp://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...DFA_enGB369&tbs=isch:1&ei=9WWNTN6YCYnLOLuDtSYhams Thiam

Very good win agasted Grays and Very happy for thiam for getting us the win

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:47 PM ----------

Mansfield 0-3 Grimsby Town (Ibrahams Thiam,Alan Connell,Lewis Thompson Peno) Man Of The Match 29/12/2009
Alan Connell

Very Happy with the win. we sit 3rd in the League. Hope we can carry on with the wins

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:03 AM ----------

Start Of The Transfer Window 1/1/2010

The 21 Year Old Micheal Coulson May be going out of Blundell park to Chesterfield.

Manager Of The Month Award
Alan Neilson (12 points) Luton
Damien Nevo (9 points) Grimsby
Steve Fallon (9 points) Histon

I am Looking for new defenders and maybe new loan forwards

Peterborough plan to loan Ryan Bennett back to Grimsby Town.

Grimsby Town Signed Center midfield on a free. Gary Roberts

Mariners Player
Damien Nevo: You sit here alongside your new signing Gary Roberts. are you pleased that got your man?
Nevo Said: I am delighted to be able to welcome Gary to the Club.
Damien Nevo: What impact, if any, do you believe this signing will have on the rest on the Grimsby squad?
Nevo Said: I think it'll be a lift to everone at the club.
Damien Nevo: Do you believe that this change will benefit the team in the long-term?
Nevo Said: For me, the changes we're looking to make can take this club to next level.
The Press conference at Blundell park now been closed.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Ryan Bennett has completed his move back to Grimsby Town. Were his football career begin.

Ryan Bennett: What can you say about returning back to blundell park?
Ryan Said: It happy returning back here, this were a begin my football and i hope i can get Town back to the football league. It sad to see such good team went down.
Ryan Bennett: When you finshed you loan spell do you wish come back here or stay at peterborough?
Ryan Said: Hmmm i dont no yet SORRY. Thanks gotta go now BYE

ScreenShots

League

Team

Grimsby Town 3-0 Darlinton (Ibrahams Thiam,Lewis Thompson,Robert Eagel)

A very good win againsted Darlo. Ryan Bennett made his debut in black and white colours the fans sang his name when he came of the bench played 30min back from injury.

Grimsby Town 1-1 Cambridge (Ryan Bennett) F.A Trophy
Man Of The Match
Ryan Bennett

It wasn't a bad game but pleased for ryan bennett to get on scoresheet

Cambrdge 0-3 Grimsby Town (Micheal Cummings,Micheal Coulson,Alan Connell) Man Of The Match
Micheal Cummings

Very happy we won th cup match hopelly we can get a win at histon in the cup

Histon VS Grimsby Town

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Barrow 1-2 Grimsby Town (Lewis Thompson,Micheal Coulson)
Man Of The Match
Lewis Thompson

Very good win. very pleased with the team

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Ryan Bennett returned to peterborough :'(

Grimsby Town 0-0 Altincham (Rob Atkinson)
Man Of The Match
Rob Atkinson

Very happy we got a win. and happy for Rob

Damien Nevo: Are you upset you lost Ryan Bennett?
Nevo Said: Yer i am, he played oki for us in 4 games he scored 1 goal and set up 1.
Damien Nevo: Are you happy with the win?
Nevo Said: Yer am happy we got the win,all we need to do is carry on winning.
Damien Nevo: What you say about the Pontoon?
Nevo Said: What can i say about pontoon,there are fans, they will sing there heart out for Grimsby, They sang Ryan Bennett song to come back to us. And Ryan Bennett was here today.
Damien Nevo: Why was Ryan Bennett here today?
Nevo Said: I dont no maybe he played for peterborough agasted leeds lastnight, that might be why he came here.
Damien Nevo: you been great today thanks you.
Nevo Said: Thanks you.

Rob Atkinson: You got the winning goal today Rob what can you say about it?
Rob Said: Am happy about the goal, it was all thanks to this man standing next to me Robert Eagel.
Robert Eagel: You got the assist are you happy with it and the goal
Robert: yer am happy for rob and the assist.
Robert Atkinson: Your the today Man Of The Match Robert hand over the Man Of The Match Award.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Crawley 2-4 Grimsby Town (Lee Peacock,Micheal Coulson 2,Nathan Baker)
Man Of The Match
Michael Coulson

Very happy with the 4-2 win, were top of the league for the first time this season,i hope we continue with it

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Histon 1-1 Grimsby Town (Michael Cummins) F.A Trophy
Man Of The Match
Michael Cummins

Very poor Grimsby side are Subs have to get us the goal not happy manager

Grimsby Town 1-1 Histon (Lee Peacock,Ibrahams Thiam) F.A Trophy
Man Of The Match
Ibrahams Thiam
Very Happy with 91st min goal
Gateshead vs Grimsby Town

Man Of The Month Award
Martin Ling (13 points) Cambridge
Mark Yates (12 points) Kidderminster
Damien Nevo (12 points) Grimsby Town

Blue Square Premier Bet Transfer Window Round-up
A quiet transfer window in the blue square premier bet was briefly stirred by Grimsby Town and Darlington who caused a few talking ponits with their new rescruits.
Midfielder Gary Roberts signed for Grimsby Town on a free while darlington raided lincoln city to sign full-back Cian Hughton, alson on a free transfers.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Ebbsfleet 1-2 Grimsby Town (OG,Michael Coulson)

Very happy with the win, we was 1-0 down

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 1-3 York (Robert Eagel)

Very Very poor game, we droped 2nd in league after today lost

Grimsby Town 1-1 Rushden (Ibrahams Thiam)
Man Of The Match
Ibrahams Thiam

Very poor game 2 games without a win now

Gateshead 0-0 Grimsby Town
Man Of The Match
Nathan Baker

Very not happy again, 3 games without a win in the league game now

Gateshead 0-1 Grimsby Town (Michael Coulson) F.A Trophy
Man Of The Match
Lee Ridley

Very good win in the cup, but need to win in the league

Grimsby Town VS Mansfield

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

It's getting better :).

Thanks mate

Lee Peacock me top score you kid

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 1-1 Wrexham (Ibrahams Thiam)

Still no win in the league :mad:

Mariners Player

Damien Nevo: What can you say about your team results so far?
Nevo Said: Hmmm we played really bad in the results but hope it can come to the end at histon,, we sit 3rd in play-off places.
Damien Nevo: Your in semi final of F.A trophy, what are you going to do to win the Trophy?
Nevo Said: We will do the best in the cup and hope we will win it, i just want to games in the league that is my mine target, i've gotta go now training.
Damien Nevo: Oki good luck agansted histon and the F.A trophy

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Histon 0-2 Grimsby Town (Lewis Thompson peno 2)
Man Of The Match
Lewis Thompson

Finaly got a win in the league so happy for lewis for getting 2 goals

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 1-0 Salisbury (Nathan Dixon)
Man Of The Match
Gary Roberts

Very good game, are super sub scored a good goal Nathan Dixon

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 4-0 Mansfield (Ibrahams Thiam,Nathan Dixon,Lewis Thompson peno 2) F.A Trophy Man Of The Match
Lewis Thompson

Very Happy that were going to the final so happy

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Forest Green 2-0 Grimsby Town (Lee Peacock)

Very poor game, we dropped points and places we are now 5th but still in play-off

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Mansfield 2-1 Grimsby Town (Ibrahams Thiam) F.A Trophy

Very unhappy manager right now, i am not happy about the result or were going to the F.A Trophy Final

Hayes & Yeading VS Grimsby Town F.A Trophy Final
AT Wembly

Mariners Player

Damien Nevo: you and your team is going to wembly, what can you say about that?
Nevo Said: We might win but if we played like tonight at wembly we will lose, and we dont want that do we NOW.
Damien Nevo: are you going to change your side next game after today lost?
Nevo Said: There will be alot of changes in the next game.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 0-0 eastbourne boro

Very pooor Drew

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:18 PM ----------

Hayes & Yeading 0-3 Grimsby Town (Lee Peacock Peno,Nathan Dixon,Edwin Ellis) Man Of The match
Lee Ridley

Very Good win, happy for young forward Edwin Ellis

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Grimsby Town 2-0 Luton (Ibrahams Thiam 2)
Man Of The Match
Ibrahams Thiam

Very Happy with 2-0 win over luton

Thursday 1st April 2010

Manager Of The Month

Damien Nevo (13 ponits) Grimsby Town
Steven Evans (12 ponits) Crawley
Martin Ling (11 ponits) Cambridge

ScreenShots

Manager Of The Month
F.A Trophy
League
Town Team

Mariners Player

Damien Nevo: You are April manager of the month Award, are you happy with your team to get you this?
Nevo Said: It been hard month for us to get were we are now, and i am happy for the award and the team.
Damien Nevo: You will be playing Hayes & Yeading in F.A Trophy soon, How do you feel about that?
Nevo Said: I am happy we got to the final and were hopeing we can win it,but Hayes & Yeading are a good side so you will never know

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Kettering 1-0 Grimsby Town

Very poor game, we give a away a peno that wasnt good

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:51 PM ----------

AFC Wimbledone 1-1 Grimsby Town (Michael Coulson)
Man Of The Match
Michael Coulson

Very Poor drew and 2nd games with-out a win in the league

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Grimsby Town 4-0 Kidderminster (Lewis Gobern,Alan Connell,Ibrahams Thiam,Edwin Ellis) Man Of The Match
Ibrahams Thiam

Very good win agansted kidderminster they was unbeaten till now. Alan Connell has scored now

League

I have got 3 games letf in the league and then F.A Trophy games, so going to post league after matches

Tamworth 0-2 Grimsby Town (OG,Ibrahams Thiam)
Man Of The Match
Ibrahams Thiam

Very good win away, and ibrahams thiam got man of the match again

League

Grimsby Town 4-0 Chester (Dwayne Samuels,Lewis Thompson,Michael Coulson,Ibrahams Thiam) Man Of The Match
Lewis Thompson

Very happy for 4-0 win over chester, pleased michael coulson ened goal drought. |)

League

Pre-Match Conference

Damien Nevo: This is your last match this season, what are you going to do,save your players for F.A Trophy or you going for a win?
Nevo Said: Yer this is are last game of the season, and we may play some fist team players.