Gta Iv

Anyone actually watched the TV shows yet? Watched a bit of the Mens Room and the show about spoiled rich girls. The Internet has some funny stuff and I like the Internet Cafe name too, which is tw@.

haha on the second date i accidently pushed her and she ran off , didnt speak to me for ages, then she just called me out the blue , always come crawling back

oh and ive completed 11% and ive barely done anything i hope its not dead short

lol! I called her up and then hung up on her, tried calling her again but she aint having none of it! Tart.

Yeah the driving is **** peice, but makes it more interesting on getaways

haha on the second date i accidently pushed her and she ran off , didnt speak to me for ages, then she just called me out the blue , always come crawling back

oh and ive completed 11% and ive barely done anything i hope its not dead short

I hospitalized Roman by accident. We were on a motorbike and I crashed and he went flying and had to go to hospital lulz.

I'm only about 5% done. Nah don't worry. I heard that even just doing the main missions will take about 20-30 hours alone which isnt bad.

Anyone actually watched the TV shows yet? Watched a bit of the Mens Room and the show about spoiled rich girls. The Internet has some funny stuff and I like the Internet Cafe name too, which is tw@.

Watched some TV, seems quite good :D Havn't came across any TW@ café's yet. I watched a video review and the reviewer proper played down the @ part when he read out the name lol.

lol ^

It's a good game but it's not a perfect 10 like most reviewers are giving it. Plenty of fun to be had in multiplayer though.

Mine came with a free month trial for Live so i think i'll sign up for that and see what online is like. From what I've seen it looks like it could be great.

yeah mine came with a free month aswell, im loving the free roam multiplayer

I'm only about 5% done. Nah don't worry. I heard that even just doing the main missions will take about 20-30 hours alone which isnt bad.

Yeh, well there's a 'cheevo' for completing it in under 30 hours so that sounds about right.

I was playing some of the Multiplayer earlier, I played the Cops n Robbers mode the most, it's so awesome especially when you get full 8 a side.

Only bad thing about the online is everyone treats every single mode like a deathmatch instead of going for the objectives. It's frustrating on cops n robbers when the mob boss you're supposed to be taking to the extraction decides he'd rather jump on a motorbike and charge into 2 or 3 cops.

Mostly been playing team deathmatch but had a few GTA Races and it's a right laugh when you do it on motorcycles, reminds me of Road Rash.

Also, if anybody wants the free one month trial I have then give me a shout and I'll PM the code.

can i have it Craven :), to introduce me to xbox

im stuck!!!!!!!!! snow storm mission , gotta clear out some old hospital to get a bag of coke which is easy but then loads of police storm it and just shoot the **** out of me i cant stop dying! agggghhhhh i forgot about this side of gta

can i have it Craven :), to introduce me to xbox

When you get your Xbox 360 and you're creating an account make a silver to start with, then after you have confirmed the account it will say you are entitled to one month free xbox live. You get a free month will all new consoles Gregor.

After that free month, you can use the free month code you get in the GTA case. If in two months time you want another free month and I haven't given it away it's yours.

Sorry, I can't help Sam. I haven't got that far yet.

online play was fun spec deathmatch i dont think i went two minutes without Wes trying to run me over or trying to kill me in some sort of way.

not that far on into game either, just killed vlad and doing some stuff for that other dude

lol I don't think I've laughed so much while on a computer game last night Kris.

Has anyone seen Ricky Gervais on the TV yet lol, he's on the stand up show and is quite funny.

When you get your Xbox 360 and you're creating an account make a silver to start with, then after you have confirmed the account it will say you are entitled to one month free xbox live. You get a free month will all new consoles Gregor.

After that free month, you can use the free month code you get in the GTA case. If in two months time you want another free month and I haven't given it away it's yours.

Sorry, I can't help Sam. I haven't got that far yet.

I know, but i want anothe rmonth free :) ive spent all ym money on the xbox and have no form of income over next few months so def cant afford live but ill have 3 months off in which to play it so another code wud be purfek

I played on the free roam mode last night with 4 other people, we all decided not to shoot each other and built a huge barricade outside the police station and managed to get our wanted level to 6 stars before getting overrun. :D

I completed the story mode last night. Really good ending. Now i'm just doing all the side missions, delivering packages for Lil Jacob (legend), getting cars for Brucie, assassination missions for the man on the end of the phone, doing some vigilante missions for the cops, and my fave of all finding the cars I recieve through txts for Stevie. I really enjoy being told an area of the city and having to hunt for the car he wants it's just quite satisfying when I come across the right car.

Brilliant game, I am so happy with it. It's just great fun playing it and simply driving around and taking in the city.

Still havn't played online yet though. I am going to wait until friday (after my exams) before I go online and get addicted to that lol.

im not sure how much i enjoy it if im fully honest. i was sat there the other night doing the same mission over and over cos i was stuck after doing a "storm a building, shoot the guys, chase one that gets away" type mission for the 18th time that night and i thought , as stunning and massive and brilliant the game is, i think the missions are annoying if anything. and if your really stuck on one you should just not have to do it. its a bit too rigid.

only about 40% in the now but loving it as much as Sean and there is just so much to do on the game