Gta Iv

im not sure how much i enjoy it if im fully honest. i was sat there the other night doing the same mission over and over cos i was stuck after doing a "storm a building, shoot the guys, chase one that gets away" type mission for the 18th time that night and i thought , as stunning and massive and brilliant the game is, i think the missions are annoying if anything. and if your really stuck on one you should just not have to do it. its a bit too rigid.

Yeh missions are all very samey. I didn't really find any of them too hard although I did fail 43 missions :D

If its a storm the building mission then it's best to just get a taxi to the destination as it saves a lot of time and will probably cut down that boredom from having to repeat it if you keep dying.

yeah i just get taxis everywhere, and i mean everywhere i possibly can , i rarely drive unless i have to or i cant find a cab, maybe that makes it a bit more boring i dunno im just rushing from mission to mission in a taxi. oh i dunno its just i waited ages for this and really anticipated it and i just dont really have a craving to play it like i used to with games, maybe im just getting old!! i just dont have the urge to play games for hours at a time where as when i was younger id spend about 3weeks solidly on a game like this!

still love fm though :wub:

Drive more then. I really like the driving now. Hated it at first. Instead of rushing from mission to mission do some other things as well. I like drink driving (in game only obv) but was annoyed it wouldn't let me get in the helicopter whilst drunk :(

yea i enjoy driving about but the drink driving makes me feel sick :yuck:

Played signle player for the first time in weeks today, wasnt really into it before but the storylines getting a bit more interesting, was quite enjoyable. Ive just made it on to the 2nd island, well when you move there after your safehouse burns down

GTA online pwnz obv

rrr hate gta agen

completed a mission which took 3 attempts then instead of loading the cut scene for completeing the mission it went back to the very start of the game 0% complete :S

Played signle player for the first time in weeks today, wasnt really into it before but the storylines getting a bit more interesting, was quite enjoyable. Ive just made it on to the 2nd island, well when you move there after your safehouse burns down

It's **** when you lose the house on the First Island as you don't get any other houses there so whenever you load a game it will always be on one of the others :(

rrr hate gta agen

completed a mission which took 3 attempts then instead of loading the cut scene for completeing the mission it went back to the very start of the game 0% complete :S

Lol wtf how did that happen?

its becuase i tried to sign into xbox live

Yay killed all the pigeons.

Anyone met Eddie Low yet? Best character on the game!

That is very very sad Gregor. I did all the stunts but I cba killing all the pidgeons.

Just jealous that im gunna get 100% and your not

Ha you wish. I'll race ya :p

Well done Gregor. Now get some more games :D