GTA Online: La Base Nostra Crew thread

Got my copy but unable to play it until I get home from work at 7pm.

RonaldMcPwnage has joined the crew in the meantime.

Got my copy but unable to play it until I get home from work at 7pm.

RonaldMcPwnage has joined the crew in the meantime.

I don't think the online stuff is available until the start of October anyway. :)

This game is gonna cost me so many hours infront of the screen. May have to quit my job, but i hope i can live of the money i earn in GTA :)

(PS3) cjbrandon86 im not to sure what im good at, shooting or driving maybe :)

You can add me to the Xbox list if you like, gamertag is AVERAGEJOE33 |)

Pricey get your body armor on as a few 'stray' bullets might hit you ;)

You can add me to the Xbox list if you like, gamertag is AVERAGEJOE33 |)

Pricey get your body armor on as a few 'stray' bullets might hit you ;)

You realise you hit me with a stray bullet and you will get annihilated. (H)

I'll blame Pricey. Everybody wins....bar Pricey :)

Also, I've sent the request. I'll probably be better at shooting than driving really

Last edited:
Also, I've sent the request. I'll probably be better at shooting than driving really

At the moment I will probably be the driver, Pricey apparently can't drive for **** either. It depends who else we get in. :) But yeah, I can drive pretty well hah.

At the moment I will probably be the driver, Pricey apparently can't drive for **** either. It depends who else we get in. :) But yeah, I can drive pretty well hah.

So far I've only played about an hour and a half so not really got used to driving around much. Will hopefully get a good session in tonight to see how I do, but I'm not really a driving fan in games so I will leave that to you :)

Just leave me to break and hurt things and I'll be happy (A)

My PSN is PhilRushton and just did the invite thing. Im a pretty good driver in the game so don't mind doing that.

I was thinking, would anyone be up for a weekly/monthly 'Selfie' competition? I can set up a separate thread and put a guide up on how to access selfies on the Rockstar website. Please like this post/let me know if you'd be up for this. If enough people want to, we could get it up and running. We could even include a few ingame awards for the winners later down the line when GTA:Online comes out.

My PSN is arsenal_r_d_bst

Just got the game so dont know what i am good at

My PSN is PhilRushton and just did the invite thing. Im a pretty good driver in the game so don't mind doing that.

Sent a request PSN: TJDowning

Pretty good at most things mostly driving though, just don't ask me to fly unless you want to die.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/tjdowning

My PSN is arsenal_r_d_bst

Just got the game so dont know what i am good at

Phil and Rhys you are both in, TJ, sent you an invite.

One thing guys (this is to everyone), if your Rockstar ID is different to your PSN ID, please write it down as well, so I know who has been added.

Upto 24 members now, will update the Op list tomorrow

Not been on here in a while but would like to join. XBOX - BoyGenius1989 Rockstar ID - JDH1989. Not bad at driving and pretty decent shooter.

You 4 above, you are not showing up. Can you check your visibilty is set to everyone/ crew re-request/friend request me as well. Social Club has been playing up today

Have changed my visibility and it still says request pending so can't seem to send a new one.