GTA Online: La Base Nostra Crew thread

Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of the GTA series since buying the first 1 when I was 16. I have enjoyed each version and have been impressed with the progressive development of the titles over the years. Unfortunately I don't seem to think GTA online is all that and that the novelty wears off quite quickly (typical Rockstar make the levelling up such a grind). I have heard that better missions and more money rewards became available as you rank up further, can anyone confirm? I hope so as I need something to keep me ticking over until the new fm and PS4 is out. :)

Is the online bearable now? Or is it still hit and miss? I'm gunna finally fire the main game up later so if I like the online I might join

Same with me on the ps3 started a new character tho and deleted my first one. Works absolutely fine now and i didn't lose any money which is nice.

Also does anyone on ps3 have a microphone otherwise i won't bother buying one?

Is the online bearable now? Or is it still hit and miss? I'm gunna finally fire the main game up later so if I like the online I might join

I never played on the day it went live but the following day I had issues. Since then I have had no problems with playing and this is on the PS3.

Same with me on the ps3 started a new character tho and deleted my first one. Works absolutely fine now and i didn't lose any money which is nice.

Also does anyone on ps3 have a microphone otherwise i won't bother buying one?

I just end up muting everyone as I get stuck in lobbies full of French people lol

It's been a lot better, quite a few of us player together on the regular

Will update shortly.

Anyone know when the heists will be available?

Nope, we're all online, but thread is quiet, because not a lot is going on with rockstar.

By the way, add your crew members as friends PSN. Rockstars join crew thing in GTA works very badly

Only just realised you can only represent one crew at once, I'd been wondering why I'd yet to see anyone from La Base!

Anyone still playing this btw? Only got it the other day

Anyone still playing this btw? Only got it the other day

Occasionally play it with mates, but rockstar ****** up by having such a big wait for the online heists. Plus all these hackers have basically made the game pointless :/

Yeah we still play, update never arrived because the heist never did. Basically waiting for the patch that will hopefully reset all the hackers and used hacks, then get back to this proper, but we're on.

if you are on ps3 iamauser, irish, pricey, nickstuff, mjt, josh and I all play