GTA Online: La Base Nostra Crew thread

Really looking forward to the Online, I didn't realise how much effort Rockstar had gone into making GTA Online great until today.

Online isn't available yet?

Is there a limit to the number of crew members? If not I'd like to join, PSN is DaFunkyShyt.

So online is out and as expected it is impossible to join a server

Social club name is Gaffer7 pretty good at driving and flying, half-decent shooter.

RIP online servers.
Hopefully people can get on tomorrow.

On a positive note, we're now have 29 members. Will update tomorrow

Managed to get on today for about an hour and to be honest i really haven't enjoyed the online version. I constantly had people trying to kill me/damage my car and every time you die its costs you money in health bills.

I did a mission which was fun but came back to find my car had been impounded by the police even tho i had parked it in a car parking space. Couldn't find a way to buy my car back and its impossible to steal the car back without alerting the police which is fair enough, however its is very hard to escape especially when you have other players ******** you over as well.

I've had a good laugh on the online to be honest, servers need fixing massively of course, but a good start for me.

It's unplayable for a lot of people still, frustratingly.

Disappointing how long it appears to be taking.

It's unplayable for a lot of people still, frustratingly.

Disappointing how long it appears to be taking.

Had a decent 5/6 hour session yesterday with Jonesy, Pricey, Ronan and JDH. It's really fun when you get a few of you together (and it's working, Tiraths is still stuck in the tutorial last time I spoke to him). :)

Managed to get on today for about an hour and to be honest i really haven't enjoyed the online version. I constantly had people trying to kill me/damage my car and every time you die its costs you money in health bills.

I did a mission which was fun but came back to find my car had been impounded by the police even tho i had parked it in a car parking space. Couldn't find a way to buy my car back and its impossible to steal the car back without alerting the police which is fair enough, however its is very hard to escape especially when you have other players ******** you over as well.

ainsley-harriott-03.jpg

Hi :)

Social club name is Billy_bathgate, decent shooter and driver awful at flying

Does any one know how to delete a character I have made?