Really impressed with this tactic so far although, I've only finished my pre-season with Manchester United. Great going forward and bundles of possession play making this a must have tactic for possession maniacs such as myself. Made a couple of tweaks to the tactic but left the majority of the philosophy intact.

Changed the role of the left Ramdeuter to an inside forward on support and almost immediately, the IF's ratings and the team's general possession play has improved with my Ramdeuter on the right scoring for fun and taking up far more dangerous positions now.

Changed also the DLFA to a Target Man A and Lukaku has been doing extremely well in this role, holding up the ball, winning flick ons from crosses to lay off to the widemen.

Changed the left FB(S) to a WBA and changed the right FBA to a FB(S). Far more penetration on the left flank now since my IF on the left cuts inside and slightly more defensively stable now since my right full back covers for the advanced positions that the Ramdeuter takes up.

Switched the role of the left AP A to AP(S) so that he takes up a deeper role and gets more involved in possession play much like Iniesta would have in the Guardiola's Barcelona days.

Removed longshots from the Box2Box since he already attempts longshots from a distance on a normal basis.

Added shoot less often to the central striker so that he looks for more possession play as opposed to shooting from a distance.

Changed the right CB to BPD (C) so that it emulates a little bit more of Guardiola's typical fancy ball playing defenders such as Pique, Stones and Hummels.

Sold 5 players from my first team squad, the likes of Smalling, Mata, Ashley Young, Fellaini and Daley Blind.

Brought in Alex Sandro, Arthur and Verratti. Am a firm believer in PPMs and as a result i knew that Verratti would be a must buy because of his 'look for pass rather than attempting to score'. Looking to play him next to Pogba with Pogba as a BBM.

Drawn out my shortlist for my next season already and will be looking to bring in Griezmann for Mkhitaryan, Jorginho for Carrick, Benjamin Henrichs for Valencia, Dybala for Lukaku, Luan for Zlatan, Rugani for Rojo.

Will post screenshots of my team's league position and the look of the current tactic once I'm halfway through testing it. Just beat Bayern 5-1 in a friendly as I was posting this.

Could you upload your tweak? :)

Guardiola_Possession_Vs_West_Brom.png

Hey Kyanite, how did you put the screen that way showing the overview and the match stats?

cant download

hi kyanite I'm having trouble using your links to download all the tactics. Is it possible with your new updates you can put new links on thank you.

Was really good before the update probably the best i've used, went from national south to league 1 in 3 years and 0 budget at welling united, now i have loads of possession but they do nothing with it....great if you need a 0 0 draw away.
Trying to tweak it at the moment to create more chances, hopefully original creator comes up with something.