Gunners set for summer spending

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 122
  • Views Views 6K
You can have Poulsen for experience? 84 international caps, Danish player of the year twice, UEFA cup winner, yeah?

Joss keeps saying they need a LF, Jovanovic would fit in there perfect.

Can i ask what happened to Chamakh, rarely read his name in Arsenal threads anymore, i thought he is a good striker

Meh, we nearly signed ******* Paul Scharner and Carlton Cole. Could've been worse!

Would have driven Gibson over to you as well, you'd practically have had a whole second squad of **** players. Luckily, Fergie's managed to get Bruce in a room with a few bottles of red. ;)

Can i ask what happened to Chamakh, rarely read his name in Arsenal threads anymore, i thought he is a good striker

nothing happened to him and you dont here much of him in threads as the season is over and theres nothing to talk about him

nothing happened to him and you dont here much of him in threads as the season is over and theres nothing to talk about him

yeah but I keep hearing Arsenal fans calling for Wenger to buy another world-class striker and I always rated Chamakh, whats r ur opinions of him, is he an ideal replacement when RVP gets injured or he is a good partner with RVP upfront

yeah but I keep hearing Arsenal fans calling for Wenger to buy another world-class striker and I always rated Chamakh, whats r ur opinions of him, is he an ideal replacement when RVP gets injured or he is a good partner with RVP upfront

did well in the first part of the season but has he usually had a winter break in france he fell away in the 2nd part. He wil do better next season i think and if you look at it this way:

Chamakh - Great First half, poor second half

RVP - Poor first half, Great second half

:)

Van Persie is far better as a lone striker, not being forced to supply goals from a deeper position and not score as much. With his current role, he's completely free. So no, Chamakh isn't his "ideal partner". He's a good player, who did well in his first 4 months, and faded afterwards because we had no other fit strikers and he had to do it all himself. He needed a winter break, which he was used to getting, so he lost fitness, and then form, confidence etc.

He got relegated from the premier league and now hes going to sit on Liverpools bench?

I fail to see your point.

Was the favourite to be player of the year, now moving to one of the biggest clubs in the world for 10million. Not half bad.

right then, You list a ball winning, determined midfield player, In his prime and a ready made international star, available for under 5million?

Then do the same in CB, St please, if it is so easy in this newly inflated market.

Joel isn't a scout, leave it to them.

Back