Gunning for Glory ~ My Guide to Managing Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter Scotty98TR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 79K
Have anyone tried playing koscielny on LB? I played Koscielny as my LB and vermaelen and mertesacker as CB. On my 2nd season, the champions cup dream team, for the 4 defenders, they are all mine. Koscielny best LB, verm and mertesacker best 2 CB and corchia best RB :) you don't really have to use Gibbs and in fact I don't like using him because I like consistency and so his injuiry issue is so annoying. Koscielny should last for at least 4 seasons as a LB before he declines so I guess not much of a problem :) I think you should be able to even find/develop a LB by then. After all, I did develop a CM wonderkid in 1 season to replace arteta :)

Never tried Kosc at LB, but I briefly used him at RB and he was okay. :)

Gibbs actually stayed pretty clear of injuries for the majority of my Arsenal save, and as long as you have a decent backup he can turn out world-class! (I had Muniesa and then a regen). If you scroll up, I posted a screenshot of Gibbs just a year into my save, and by the time I left after 5 years he was amazing!

Haha okay XD Just me not liking injury prone players :( I tend to avoid them unless they are really world class... I hate developing injury prone players as injury will seriously hinder the development of a player...

Back