Guru's Aegis - Want your striker to beat records ? There you go

The corners , The left sided one also seems set to far post? Iv'e not changed anything at all and left them unassigned.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hey guru , i concees a lot on set pieces . I 'm monaco too and for exemple against reims at home : 3 shots conceeded , 3 shots on target and 3 goals . Against caen away , 2 shots conceeded 2 shots on target 2 goals , all on set pieces . Is there a weekness or is it just bad luck ?

I've just confirmed with Guru that this isn't correct. The right side is fine as that is set to 'short' - You need to select the left side, click the corner taker and then set the Player Instuction to 'short' and you're all set.

The corners , The left sided one also seems set to far post? Iv'e not changed anything at all and left them unassigned.

attachment.php

22 shots in the first half hour of the 1st game. not bad. lol

I rate it 5/7. But then again I have world class players on every position.
I will try to tweak it to my liking in the second half of the season.

attachment.php

Edit:

oJ3MCtw.png

Last edited:
Corners, who is taking them? Do I just remove all conertakers?

Copy/Paste from OP

CORNERS
Corners are setup short, make sure that no one is setup as a corner taker for extra efficiancy ;)

Is it really that hard to read a post?

Simply Amazing

I just have done 2 test, the first on FM19 Mac version (in my save I won italian title 7 times in a row with 3 UCL and some other cups so , right now, my team is probably the best on the world) and that's the result

8lD0JUp.png

the second on FM19 touch for iPad becoming the manager after Di Francesco resignation in a very difficult moment

JuELAVd.jpg

I think it's enough ... to be continued ;)

Great job

Storming the Conference League with Ebbsfleet with this tactic. 22 games unbeaten so far....

Great great job mate.
So cool to try something different than 442 this year. And those numbers 10 <3 :

attachment.php

So which striker to prefer? i got Lukas Nmencha right now, i find him quite overall good, but 7 goals in 19 games :(

I need player instructions and corner thrown setup anyone can charge with me ?

I use FM touch guys

Thank you

Just started this formation with BVB. First match was a 7-0 win in a UCL match against Viktoria Plzeň and then 6-1 and 5-0 wins in the Bundesliga. Having fun with everyone scoring left and right!

what about corner and throw ins exploit - does the tactic depend on them?