Guru's Aegis - Want your striker to beat records ? There you go

Napoli Test

It seems a great tactic. I will test it in Napoli. I'll tell you later the results ;)

Morning,

I've been struggling to find a tactic this year that I enjoy watching. I've read about this one with interest and so have been giving it a try.

I will say that I am a lower league Dutch team who has made it into the top division (before I started using the tactic) - and so my players are not world class by any means...

In general, I am enjoying the tactic. It is working well and after a few bumps it is producing good results. I'm not a fan of exploits, so I've added 2 other corner routines to give some variety and will look at changing the throw ins. I would say they are not hugely overpowered, I'm not scoring 2-3 goals a game from them, but I get bored of just seeing short corner after short corner (hence me adding some extras) and throw ins that lead to free tap ins from the 6 yard box.

I have never really used AMC's as they can be hard to get working right. But these do look good and are my top scorers. The goals are quite often spectacular too. But I haven't seen my striker much. He tends to get dragged out wide - but I think the main thing is how narrow the tactic is. With wingers and full backs inverted, everyone clusters around the penalty box, so there is no space or width. As such, the striker is just swamped most of the time. Scoring a header from a cross is also infrequent. There are many shots blocked or lots of sideways passes until someone gets a bit of space - hence the spectacular goals as most shots come from the edge of the area.

I would like to see more width, but not sure if I should tweak the IW and FB in case I break other parts of the tactic. It would be good to see more through balls from AMC to striker to give one on ones too.

However, these are just quibbles as I look to find a tactic that gives good variety. In the main, this is a fun tactic, good goals, nice build up and is slowly taking control of teams. As I say, some of the issues I note may change as my team improves. Congrats Guru!

Tactic is good also very good but the problem is everyone scoring the in game except my striker lol . i scored totally 95 goals in season. My striker scored 11 goals :D. AMC's are so powerfull .

Hey guru , i concees a lot on set pieces . I 'm monaco too and for exemple against reims at home : 3 shots conceeded , 3 shots on target and 3 goals . Against caen away , 2 shots conceeded 2 shots on target 2 goals , all on set pieces . Is there a weekness or is it just bad luck ?

Yeah this is happening with me as well – conceded six goals in my first four games (Liverpool in Community Shield Final, Man City away, PSG in Super Cup Final where Mbappe ravaged me and then Southampton at home) and three of them have been back post corners. Any suggestions?

tactic soooo good, no goals conceded from set pieces for me :

attachment.php

A little update from my last post...

This is such an unpredictable tactic to watch. My last post mentioned my striker hardly contributing and my AMC's netting goal after goal. The game after I posted, my striker started to score (not masses, but one every two or three games). However, my AMC's - who had about 25 goals between them after 15-20 games - only managed one further goal, between them, for the rest of the season. They didn't replace the goals with assists either. Most of my goals for the remainder of the season came from the wide players, including the IWB's.

My team (Baronie in the Dutch leagues) won the cup after extra time and the league on goal difference. We needed to win the last game and my striker scored 5!

I find myself being annoyed at the inconsistency - are my AMC's world class or just lucky? And then I try and stop my mind being a **** and remind myself that I've just done the domestic double in only my third season in the top division (and got out of the group stage of the Europe League). £5 million to spend over the summer - so planning to stick with it and invest in better players.

Apologies for my stupidity but I cannot seem to find the tactic download. Is there anyone who can post a link for the download please?

Much appreciated.

Apologies for my stupidity but I cannot seem to find the tactic download. Is there anyone who can post a link for the download please?

Much appreciated.

Attachments

• aegis_v5_corner_fix_54371.fmf
    45.3 KB · Views: 262
Not really as i play a different way when playing the game probably be trial and error when using it

Which tactic are you using at the moment?

Im using knap 442 - great amount of goals but keep leaking goals.

Which tactic are you using at the moment?

Im using knap 442 - great amount of goals but keep leaking goals.
in between this one and one from the fmkorea and another Guru tactic when i say i play it differently i play with my own created team with all the greatest facilities and one player on full 20 stats

in between this one and one from the fmkorea and another Guru tactic when i say i play it differently i play with my own created team with all the greatest facilities and one player on full 20 stats

ahh ok cool.