can you tested this in seria A with chievo or torino?

Actually I am missing now the actual game :) In the past 2 weeks I only played in testing leagues or test saves, so I don't think so. But I can tell you that testing with FMT is pretty fast and is a good option for tactics without OIs.

Last edited:
This looks impressive. I am playing with Man Utd and don't really wanna sell Mata so might have to retrain as rather a centre mid or F9. Young on the other hand can go if I can find a buyer.

Could work wonders with Rooney, Martial and Barbosa as the strikers.

I started testing on TFF Tactic testing league (seems the least random to me), but after some 15 games Hydra was getting half the points of Deadly Circle so I decided to not use my time on it anymore, Deadly Circle Counter still works wonders basically on all levels for me.

I started testing on TFF Tactic testing league (seems the least random to me), but after some 15 games Hydra was getting half the points of Deadly Circle so I decided to not use my time on it anymore, Deadly Circle Counter still works wonders basically on all levels for me.

Does Deadly Circle Counter work with big teams for you?

Does Deadly Circle Counter work with big teams for you?

Yes, works good on good media prediction teams.

Note also that when signing players I admit that I use genie scout, not for looking at CA/PA, but to make all ratings most similar as possible as roles/PI attributes ratings, dunno if it make that much difference. I use quick pick/instant result on FM Touch and rotate players if they has less than 90% match fitness and make my non-starters players available for 20 minutes for reservers so they don't have very low match sharpness. Anyway I struggle a bit with morale, mainly about players not getting enough first team football, that`s the cost of having many players.

Tactic is really strange. It doesnt really give the other team a sniff at goal but the three strikers are just all over the place and play absolutely awful. The wingbacks are amazing and three CMs work well if picked properly but the strikers just look lost

Tactic is really strange. It doesnt really give the other team a sniff at goal but the three strikers are just all over the place and play absolutely awful. The wingbacks are amazing and three CMs work well if picked properly but the strikers just look lost
Maybe just try AF or poacher in the middle ar DLF's?

Which team are you with? How much fluid is the tactic? What are your results?

Yesterday I did the Barnsley test and the strikers there are not fitting the classic F9 role at all, but their stats are more than impressing:

2103619-20160118-8xqh2K.jpg

Which team are you with? How much fluid is the tactic? What are your results?

Yesterday I did the Barnsley test and the strikers there are not fitting the classic F9 role at all, but their stats are more than impressing:

2103619-20160118-8xqh2K.jpg

Im Arsenal, i won the treble first season pretty comfortably using Deadly Circle and just losing the champs league final narrowly.
I fancied changing to this for the second season and it works very well just the strikers dont seem very organised or in place.
I play Higuain in the middle with Sanchez to the right and Ozil retrained as a striker on the left (sometimes welbeck or campbell)

I did tinker with the middle striker and changed to AF and it was very successful for the first game, hope it stays that way!

Might have to try that just struggling not to score (Man Utd Martial Barbosa and Rooneu up front). 36 shots 14 on target and I'll end up drawing 1-1 with bottom of the league Bournemouth (8 shots 2 on target).

I normally have Martial in the middle so I'll change that to AF and see what happens.

Its funny you say that i literally changed the middle striker to AF and Higuain bagged 4 goals in the first half!
Lets hope it lasts!

Might have to try that just struggling not to score (Man Utd Martial Barbosa and Rooneu up front). 36 shots 14 on target and I'll end up drawing 1-1 with bottom of the league Bournemouth (8 shots 2 on target).

I normally have Martial in the middle so I'll change that to AF and see what happens.

In the first versions of the tactic the middle striker was AF, but it didn't worked well. But that team was middle rated in the league. It might be a good idea what you are trying guys, please keep us updated.

Hi guys,

I also had a go at this tactic some time ago but was struggling with defence and yours looks more solid defensively, maybe someone can try and set up the front 3 like I did.
I am not saying it will be better but it worked pretty well for me so if you want too have a go at it:

8SQTq2w.jpg

Cheers

one of the best tactics i used this year , im using this tac 2 years now won both times double in greek league with AEK Athens. Although the def BWM both years has low rating for some reason ( 2 different players with good stats tho ). also could u explain what stats strikers/bwm need ? as i said the tac works perfect for me , lost only 3 games 1st season and 7 games second ( semi final ueffa cup too )