I test it with my FC Den Bosch team, my second season in the premier division (the Netherlands). Media prediction 16, current position 4th (after 17 matches I start with the HYDRA tac. Soon I post some results.

My results: HYDRA TAC UNDER RED LINE

at the of the season it was hard to win, I don't know why.

Media prediction 16 finished 4th
Now a new, whole, season with your tactic

one of the best tactics i used this year , im using this tac 2 years now won both times double in greek league with AEK Athens. Although the def BWM both years has low rating for some reason ( 2 different players with good stats tho ). also could u explain what stats strikers/bwm need ? as i said the tac works perfect for me , lost only 3 games 1st season and 7 games second ( semi final ueffa cup too )

Since the strikers are scoring the goals and the wingback are taking most of the assists, they got lower ratings. The game simply counts the number of key tackles or interceptions differently. I don't think that you have to worry about. Any screens of your squad screen with stats?

My results: HYDRA TAC UNDER RED LINE

at the of the season it was hard to win, I don't know why.

Media prediction 16 finished 4th
Now a new, whole, season with your tactic

That 11 games without conceding a goal looks great! Keep us updated!

Since the strikers are scoring the goals and the wingback are taking most of the assists, they got lower ratings. The game simply counts the number of key tackles or interceptions differently. I don't think that you have to worry about. Any screens of your squad screen with stats?

its just the defensive BWM that has low rating , others 2 are doing fine. also could u create filters for the positions or tell us what attidutes are importants for BWM and Strikers? as i said my players are doing fine , just want to know what excactly i need to search in transfer list

its just the defensive BWM that has low rating , others 2 are doing fine. also could u create filters for the positions or tell us what attidutes are importants for BWM and Strikers? as i said my players are doing fine , just want to know what excactly i need to search in transfer list

I think the most important attributes are:

For BWM: Teamwork, Work Rate, Determination, Tackling + Passing, Anticipation

For F9: Off the Ball, Vision, Determination, Composure, First touch

Hi guys,

I also had a go at this tactic some time ago but was struggling with defence and yours looks more solid defensively, maybe someone can try and set up the front 3 like I did.
I am not saying it will be better but it worked pretty well for me so if you want too have a go at it:

Cheers

link please

I started a regular save with Leeds, where I am using version 2. The passing is now one tick higher and the middle striker is a DLFs.

Media predicition 15th.

2107901-20160121-N62Tdf.jpg
View attachment 186654View attachment 186653View attachment 186652

So I got no response on my previous post #38 so decided to test it my self.
I changed the 3 fowards and the set peices. Used "Team Cohesion" and "Def.Set Pieces" training.
RB took corners in right side and LB in left side
I used TFFs testing league v2

FOAgPTV.jpg

PvrcnQM.jpg

glZphMK.jpg

dGWWYEZ.jpg

BGI6E51.jpg

gx5HwEX.jpg

Great results! Thanks for sharing! If others are reporting it as a good one, I will add it to the OP. These are instant results I guess?

Last edited:
Great results! Thanks for sharing! If others are reporting it as a good one, I will add it to the OP. These are instant results I guess?

Yes, holiday untill August 12th and then instant result for the rest of the matches

Did a season with Tottenham - no transfers - all matches instant result:

Tt6UsZV.jpg

XZ9Texj.jpg

cg4uynD.jpg

AMeeQSR.jpg

oVZl8sv.jpg

Bantons this is looking very promising! Did someone tried it?

Bantons this is looking very promising! Did someone tried it?

Only 25 downloads so far so I dont think so.
I am doing a quick season with Bournemouth to see how strong it is with lower teams

Inter Milan 1-2
Carpi Milan 0-3
Valencia Milan 0-2 semifinal champions league
Milan Fiorentina 4-0

with bantons tweak

Bournemouth game crashed! Did a quick run with Everton.
Will leave testing up to others and enjoy the full game

mlm5HzP.jpg

M2dk2r1.jpg

Bournemouth game crashed! Did a quick run with Everton.
Will leave testing up to others and enjoy the full game

mlm5HzP.jpg

M2dk2r1.jpg

Thanks again! If no one is posting results with your tweak then I will add it to my Leeds save today and report back.