supermatt1978

Reaction score
Hello all this is my latest Tactic and a very different style to that i'm used to "THOR" is a very strange formation using great control and passing , linking the defense to the DM line to the AM line then the forwards.

View attachment 315630

Pitch size used is - normal
match prep and training - assistant

Shouts (only if loosing) - Hassle , pump ball into box.

View attachment 314962View attachment 314963View attachment 314964View attachment 314965View attachment 314966View attachment 314967View attachment 314968View attachment 314969View attachment 314970View attachment 314971View attachment 314972View attachment 314973View attachment 314974

finished season in 2nd in premiership
View attachment 314984

TACTIC - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7603

Last edited:
hey matt,

strange formation :) but even though you are Leicester City you are in 2020 and probably have a squad full of awesome regens and great players which does not give a clear indication of how this tactic will work for other people..

when releasing tactics, it is always a good indicator and idea to use a team in the 1st season of the game and if the results are very good then it means the tactic is decent (and that you are a good manager)

Hey mate,
tactics look quite interesting,

But I wanted to ask another thing. Which logo pack are you using for team logos?

Cheers

hey matt,

strange formation :) but even though you are Leicester City you are in 2020 and probably have a squad full of awesome regens and great players which does not give a clear indication of how this tactic will work for other people..

when releasing tactics, it is always a good indicator and idea to use a team in the 1st season of the game and if the results are very good then it means the tactic is decent (and that you are a good manager)

yes i understand that mate i haven't released tactic yet will be trying it out with a fresh game later to see results and hopefully will have same sort of results :)

Well i am now testing the tactic with aldershot as Raikan007 pointed out i am way into the future with leicester team so this should test out the tactic wish me luck. :)

yes a note all i found with some teas it takes 10-15 games for it to really kick in i know it sounds alot but it will be worth it .