im working on an update version of this tactic at the moment a couple of tweaks here and ther hopefully make it better

ok so im trying my updated Hulk "Big Green" in the Belgian league using Zulte Waregem lets see how i do

going to give this one a whirl prob with truro city worst team in blue sq south and see how it goes

i thought why im trying to win the league in belgiam , i might as well use the belgiam national team and win the world cup lol

**** this is hard when you have a limited squad but i like a challenge have won my first league game thanks to a 92nd min winner so so far 1 played 1 won

**** this is hard when you have a limited squad but i like a challenge have won my first league game thanks to a 92nd min winner so so far 1 played 1 won

the tactic does take a while for the team to get used to atleast 10/15 games.

finished my first season with Zulte Waregem and finished in 5th which is really good , going for my second season see what happens now they have learnt my tactic (using new HULK tactic)

I'm managing Belgian to but i've put them on holiday mode see how well that does.

yeah not been on it today as been working will try get a few games in later or after lunch tomorrow when im not working lol

got half the season done and due to truro lack of finance and skeleton squad i had a recoed of played 21 won 3 drew 2 lost 16 but i think will try it will mu spurs save it has the basis of been a very good tactic so well done matt

got half the season done and due to truro lack of finance and skeleton squad i had a recoed of played 21 won 3 drew 2 lost 16 but i think will try it will mu spurs save it has the basis of been a very good tactic so well done matt

I am working on a a tactic tweak at the moment so will let you know how it goes