I found this tactic on some forum rated Number 1 this year by some experts,and I try it...the rest is history!!!Thanks man!!!

Last edited:
I'm working on a more stable version v2 (especially in defense) ... I finish developing the 2323_jules_tweak_v6_home and I'm working on it ...

Salut Jules, je crois savoir que tu es français.

Tout d'abord je voulais te féliciter pour ta tactique, elle est assez incroyable et assez atypique. Je l'ai testé avec Caen avec très peu de recrues et le résultat est satisfaisant (voir screen plus bas).

La puissance offensive est assez énorme, je termine par exemple avec Crivelli et Santini chacun à 28 buts !!! du jamais vu je pense. Par contre, gros hic... et c'est là dessus que j'ai envie de bosser et la modifier et/ou qu'on la modifie ensemble. J'ai pris 76 buts en Ligue 1 soit 2 par match avec quelques matchs totalement fous (4-6 à Monaco, 1-5 à Lyon, 0-4 à Angers, 2-4 à Amiens, 4-6 à Nice). J'ai bien fait attention à baisser ma ligne défensive quand je jouais les grosses écuries ou les équipes avec attaquants rapides, peu satisfaisant au final.

Je voulais aussi savoir s'il était possible de créer une variante de ta tactique qu'on utiliserait en match pour tenir un score par exemple (moins de pressing, jouer plus bas, gagner du temps).

Autre chose: qu'en serait il si à la place du MOC on jouait avec une sentinelle devant la défense en MDC ? ça solidifierait ton équipe fort probablement.

Bref, encore bravo et j'espere que tu auras l'envie et le temps de te pencher sur mes idées car je pense que ta tactique est proche de la perfection.

---

For English, sorry its approximative english

Hi Jules, I know you're French.First of all I want to congratulate you for your tactic, it's just incredible and atypical. I tested with Caen with very few trades and the result is amazing (see screen below).

The offensive power is pretty huge, I end the season for example with Crivelli and Santini each 28 goals! Never seen, I think. But there is a big problem ... and that's what I want to work on and modify and / or modify it together. I took 76 goals in Ligue 1 or 2 per game with some totally crazy games (4-6 in Monaco, 1-5 in Lyon, 0-4 in Angers, 2-4 in Amiens, 4-6 in Nice).

I was careful to lower my defensive line when I played big teams or teams with fast strikers, unsatisfactory in the end.I also wanted to know if it was possible to create a variant of your tactics that would be used in match to hold a score for example (less pressing, play lower, save time).Another thing: what would it be if instead of the MOC we played with a sentry in front of the defense in MDC? it would solidify your team most likely.

Anyway, congratulations and I hope you will have the desire and time to look at my ideas because I think your tactic is close to perfection.

Last edited:
Anyone else still using this? I've also come across it from across this from the FM Brotherhood site!

Thumped

I just got beat 8-1 by Everton as Arsenal, 4 games into the 1st season. I may have done something drastically wrong, but it seems that this tactic is no longer viable.