Started with this tactics in the middle of a season, been really bad to be honest, no defence. (playing with Liverpool). Is it based on pre match and are no OP?

Sorry to post again ... but I have been conceding 3-4 goals every match, since I started this I have had 2 wins, 2 draws, 7 defeats. I have tried to put both CM defend, and AP in support, but no luck :( would appreciate some help ... to get me smiling again :)

Sorry to post again ... but I have been conceding 3-4 goals every match, since I started this I have had 2 wins, 2 draws, 7 defeats. I have tried to put both CM defend, and AP in support, but no luck :( would appreciate some help ... to get me smiling again :)

Knap has a similar version on SI, with 2 DMCs instead of two DLP. try that?

Try to close down pressure of 4 defenders. And put to "Normal" the Def-Line.

It's me or a lot a goal conceded are offside!?... it's really annoying!

Season 2 - Champions League Match 3:
Man City walked on me (with a red card still) !!! Big defeat!!!
View attachment 60380

Suddenly I decided to tweak my tactic... and... Champions League match 4:

View attachment 60377

If my tweak is concluding on the next matches, i will share it!

to be continued

View attachment 60195

First half season 2. Results are always good. My little tweaks for home and away are quite good. But my DC are always slow (abdenour and rudiger). Just one defeat vs Man City (unplayable) and one draw.

Okay, only one game but... I dropped the defensive line to normal, closing down to 'more' and used wkdsoul's tweaks making the two CMs on defend and AM to support... Looks very promising, not many chances give to the other team at all
After the latest patch of 18.3.3, this is a very good tactic, with the correct tweaks. I tweaked this tactic as per above by Dicko. In addition to that, I made just one more change to it: changed the width to "Wide". I know i shouldn't be testing a tactic using a strong team like Man Utd but when this Man Utd team is beating the big teams eg citeh/pool/chelsea etc by more than 3 goals, i think this deserved a shoutout. Started using this tactic after that lost to citeh in the Shield. Oh and btw, no OIs. I just leave it to my assman.

I have a tweaked version of my tactic at start. More stable defensively. I share it when i go back home this evening.