Okay, only one game but... I dropped the defensive line to normal, closing down to 'more' and used wkdsoul's tweaks making the two CMs on defend and AM to support... Looks very promising, not many chances give to the other team at all

Okay, only one game but... I dropped the defensive line to normal, closing down to 'more' and used wkdsoul's tweaks making the two CMs on defend and AM to support... Looks very promising, not many chances give to the other team at all

Your 2 tweaks look very promising, I tested it quickly and give very good results !

1st game with my city team (not my strongest XI).. carved out some great clear cut chances/goals. Aguero 100% on target rate. but needs a tweak to reduce long shots and get some better penetration for 60% possession (tweaked as this is my style).

conceeded from a corner but can see this being really effective with Sane/Sterling on the run wide, just need to find a balance in the direct passing, and possession for me.

View attachment 60566

hi wkdsoul can you upload your tweak for home and away please.

i have ask in this forum a good home and away version, and your results look great your tweak tactics bro

thanks a lot

please if you can give the tactic for home and away for give a try please thanks

KNap has a version on SI that might be useful as an alternative home or away though. (not tried it yet).

I don't have a home or away vesrion. I adapt (Def line to normal or close down the pressure) according to the opponent.

please if you can give the tactic for home and away for give a try please thanks