I conceded too many goals with my center defender (They are too slow). I have created a tweaked version of my tactic.
Hammerhead shark v3: I use when i am favorite. This version with less pressing for 4 defender. But They can mount more when the team has the ball.

Hammerhead shark away: The same as "Hammerhead shark v3", with a Def - Line "Normal" . When you are opposed to a better team, or with very fast striker.

Here are my results since the tweaked version (since the red line)

View attachment 59771

I hope your results will be better.

Have a fun...

View attachment 59773

View attachment 59772

Jules you used the combination Home and Away to do that?

Thanks in advance

Away just for a few game, when i'm not favorite. (big game champions league). The other, i'm used the v3 (v4 in build...)

Jules you used the combination Home and Away to do that?

Thanks in advance

Hello

Finnally tactic for 18.3.3 I have tried everything but nothing simmilar to this!!!Thanks man!And I can wait to see V4!!! Cheers!!!

glad that this tactic works for you! I currently have 3 save. 1 save with a 442 (not bad), 1 save with a tactic that I develop to try to make it better (2323), and my "hammer shark head" that I suddenly dropped a little since 2 months .. but I finish my season and come back ...
Finnally tactic for 18.3.3 I have tried everything but nothing simmilar to this!!!Thanks man!And I can wait to see V4!!! Cheers!!!