Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFC7

Reaction score
for me it has to be liverpool if im honest

you?

are you joking? it depends what you mean by hard? i won the treble with liverpool in my first season. thought it was all a bit too easy with them

if you mean hard as in a challenge then it has to be luton with -30 points, thats tricky

or hard as in no cash and **** players try a conference club but liverpool? theyre one of the easiest!

Liverpool? I'm managing Vauxhall Motors and that is a hard team to manage. **** players, No Money, No Wage Budget. It is very challenging. Give it a try.

i'm managing athletico bilbao at the moment , now thats a challenge

nar its just my liverpool team is not scoring lots at the min but then again i aint conceding much either.

oops i ment to put this in the general disscusion area lol o well

for me it has to be liverpool if im honest

you?
yeah liverpools the hardest to win the leage with out of the big four, on my third season with them i was 10 points clear at the top untill i went into administration and got deducted 9 points, my board also sold all my players to get extra money.

i think i might start a season with real madrid since ive never been them

are they worth setting up a new game???

I'd stay clear of the Spanish leagues til the new patch is out because of the bug with B and C teams signing crazy players on crazy money and it coming out of the main team's budget...

No seriously, don't be Real M. ... it's not just because i don't like them (Acctually i'm a big fan of them) they're just not fun to play with.... :p

Try putting your local team into BSN or BSS! That's a challenge.

Liverpool the hardest team to manage LOL.There are some real comedians on this site,im sure they only do it for attention.

Liverpool the hardest team to manage LOL.There are some real comedians on this site,im sure they only do it for attention.

what are you doing fool? the only one attention ***** is you. stop being such an arrogant ******* and start to respect rest opinions for god sake

If your going to insult me mate,please learn how to write a sentence correctly first.

Woody Godlike? i dont give a f*** on your language anyway. pathetic kid...

oO) (looking arround while weird people are discussing totally random stuff... I'm having a lot of fun :D)

Woody Godlike? ive not been called that before,i like it though,i might change my user name.

ya do that. thats so suitable for you, isnt it? anyway no going to waste my time with you...wrong time wrong place

Status
Not open for further replies.