Harriers09

Reaction score
YO! I have decided to run a Create a Club / Player Draft game after the sucessful one i ran on FM 2011 (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/78191-harriers09s-club-gameplay-thread.html). Ive got it all formated how I'd like it but I think it is going to need commited entrants as it could take a week or so to set up.

You will take the role of a chairman who has just bought a top flight team. As chairman you have the power to totally rebrand the team you have bought and move them to a city of your choosing within your desired country (England, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal or Holland) witha maximum of 3 teams in each country. You will name a manager and be able to draft your first 11 players. The draft of manager and players will be made through a draw of entrants. Each position will have a new draw. Here is the draft as it happened last time i ran it so you get and idea....http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/78136-harriers09s-club-draft-live.html

Each team will have certain set perameters.
Moral - 15
Reputation - 9000
Chairman status set to full so you wont leave
Training and youth facilities - 15
£150M bank balance
£70M transfer budget
£2M wages
Ticket price £35
Season Tickets £650

This is all done to set a relativly even playing field.

Each entrant will have two forms to fill out. One is based on creating a club. And the other based on the draft of managers and players. I ideally want no more than 15 entrants with a maximum of 3 or 4 per country. I have already selected 1 reserved place for someone who is running a game I'm part of so dependant on whether they want to enter, and with me entering, thats 13 places up for grabs.

Please do not say you want to do this if you're not going to be on here near as much every day. ill just stop updating you and give your club to someone else unless you have good reason. I know from playing these kind of games who is committed. Anyone i dont beleive are committed i will reject (no offence).

If you are interested please reply using the thread.

Places Available:
1. kenrry10 - taken over Real Sociedad - now Club De Futbol Aztecas
2. l7lDanny - taken over Everton - now Everton C.F.
3. Steve* - taken over Liverpool - now Liverpool AFC
4. jordalicious - taken over Espanyol - now RCD Espanyol de Barcelona
5. CrookdMoe - taken over Catania - now Associazone Sportiva La Cosa Nostra
6. sammyt - taken over Chievo - now Pennarossa Calcio
7. NSNO - taken over Newcastle - now Newcastle Madrid
8. adam8795 - taken over Novora - now Roman Rangers
14. Me - taken over Mallorca - now Galacticos

Places remaining:
Spain: 0
England: 0
Italy: 0
Germany: 3

As soon as you have entered and ive confirmed you, send the forms out, just fill them out and send them back to me as instructed below.

The draft for manager and positions will be made after all application forms are in.

You can only take over a team not in European football this season! When you enter please state the team you want to take over.

Right - Im taking over Mallorca in Spain

HERE IS THE FIRST FORM TO FILL OUT AND POST BACK ONTO THIS THREAD

DO NOT FILL OUT UNTIL YOU ARE CONFIRMED AS IN!!!!

HARRIERS09’s BE THE CLUB

Club
Name of Chairman:
Chairman nationality:
Team to take over (not a team in European competition):
Club Name:
Club Short Name:
Six Letter Name:
Nickname:
Second Nickname:
Nation (Spain, Italy, England, France, Portugal, Germany, Holland):
City:

Stadium

All training/youth facilities set to 15

Stadium Name: Capacity (up to 50,000):
Covered?:
Undersoil Heating?:

Finances:

£150M in the bank
£75M transfer budget
£2M wages
Ticket price £35
Season Ticket £650
Season ticket holders 30% ground capacity

Tactical Attributes

All values must add up to 175 or less with a maximum of 3 17+ attributes

Attacking:
Depth:
Directness:
Flamboyancy:
Flexibility:
Free Roles:
Marking:
Offside:
Pressing:
Sitting Back:
Tempo:
Use of Playmaker:
Width:

Preferred Formation:
Second Preferred Formation:
Defensive Formation:
Attacking Formation:

Kits and Colours

Home Kit Primary Colour:
Secondary Colour:
Kit Style:

Away Kit Primary Colour:
Secondary Colour:
Kit Style:

Relationships

Fierce Rivals (max of 3):
Normal Rivals (max of 3):
Name of Local Derby and team vs.:

AND THIS IS THE 2ND FORM FOR THE DRAFT. PM THIS LIST TO ME PLEASE. NOT ON HERE

Staff/Players

This will be decided by a draw of entrants. Each entrant will give a list of preference for each position of players or staff. The squads/manager will then be decided as I go through the draw, taking an entrant’s top preference when it comes to their turn. Each position will have a new draw to decide the order of that position’s draft. In the event of all players on a list being taken when it comes to their turn, I will PM the entrant to let them know and let them pick someone new. If the entrant has not contacted me within 24hrs I will pick someone for them. Entrants will only be picking their first 11, the rest will be signed by the manager to make up the squad. The players selected can be anyone in the world, so have a think who you want! Think long term or short term! Experience or Youth? You don't need to name 10 for each position, just do as many as you can and hopefully it will work out!

Staff

List 1st to 10th choice of manager. All Coaches/Assistant will be randomly assigned

Players

1st to 10th choice in all positions, this will be dependant upon formation so please state your formation. RMs (for example Beckham) will not be classed as the same position as AMR (for example Messi).

All positions dependant on player being natural in that position so check all positions on FM before making your choice! ANYONE NOT NATURAL TO THE POSITION YOU HAVE PLACED THEM IN WILL BE REMOVED FROM YOUR LIST!

Positions:

GK
RB/RWB
LB/LWB
CB
DM
CM
RM/AMR
LM/AML
AMC
ST

Last edited:
Hmmm this sounds good, I'd like to join.

So we won't be the manager, but the chairman, right?

Boo! Mansfield... lol

well will you post along to this? need some involvement....

took a while for the manager and players form hope i get my first choices

took a while for the manager and players form hope i get my first choices

yea i know what you mean. just finished my list and i took ages. a few left feild choices too, especially for manager

Oh nice! This is an awesome twist to a FM Story. I would love to join this baby up.

By the way, i would like to take Catania and will keep the name and city. :D

Last edited:
i'd like to join this, I might have a problem logging on for both of the next 2 saturdays but apart from that i'll be on here every day.

Can you reserve a veteran? I'll fill it in tonight.

Can he reserve a superstar? ;)

Harriers, I dont be on much around the weekends anymore but you know how active I do be during the week. If this isnt good enough I fully understand. let me know if Im in and I will send my lists :)

PS: If im in I would like Liverpool.