Sent draft priorities... i think...

Could you say if you've got em Harriers ? :)

right thats all 9 of us so far that ive created and I've got everyones draft picks too. Good work!

would ideally like Germany filled up before this starts so theres 12 of us...so if you know anyone interested or you are interested let me know!

thought i should probably do a middle of the night bump to try and get the last 3 people to join....

if you join would you post regularly on the game thread when its up and running? this is the kinda game that needs a lot of interaction

same question to you as above....

Sure i could, as i am here everyday, but just in case i get lazy, don't put me in then, i ll just read you guys, good luck!

Well if there is no one else interested by 12:01PM GMT on 17/01/2012 i will go ahead and start to game and draft with just 9 of us..

it didnt work....dont know why

Well you've got the kits now... If you get a working config, just shove them in that. I found that I needed to put the file in the Steam/SteamApps/Common/Football Manager 2012/Graphics for them to work.

if you join would you post regularly on the game thread when its up and running? this is the kinda game that needs a lot of interaction

same question to you as above....

Well, I think I can post every day, but not all the time. Maybe only a few hours a day.
But I think because I'm in a very different time zone from most guys here I won't be active at the same time with the others :mad:
So I think I passed, and I see I will be alone in Germany if I join.
Good luck for your game and thanks ;)

A.S. La Cosa Nostra announce their new kit to the media with their new sponsor Jack Daniels for the next 3 years.

HOME

lcnhome.png

AWAY
lcnaway.png

il have Cardiff if im not to late

unfortunatly the are only slots in Germany left to fill and you'd be the only one in Germany....but you can if you want to....

theres always European football in the 2nd season (if you qualify) to look forward to

You all love your alcoholic beverage sponsors'! I neither have the quality nor time to create ktis for Newcastle, therefor ill jsut take their default ones.

You all love your alcoholic beverage sponsors'! I neither have the quality nor time to create ktis for Newcastle, therefor ill jsut take their default ones.

lol, well looks like we will all be using the default ones cause i cant get these ones to work!

Just change the name to the real team's name in the folders if you had already downloaded the kit folders. ;)

So for example, for my team, La Cosa Nostra, i replaced Calcio Catania, you will just rename the two kits to the original kits name. :D

Any chance i can join in Harriers?
I've exams coming up soon , but im on everyday at least half a ozen times a frequently check threads. Let me know thanks.