lol, well looks like we will all be using the default ones cause i cant get these ones to work!

Ill wait till your starting, and will add everybodys to a config file if you want and send it to you? I never have trouble getting my configs to work. :)

Any chance i can join in Harriers?
I've exams coming up soon , but im on everyday at least half a ozen times a frequently check threads. Let me know thanks.
if you wanna be in you need to fill out the forms and send em back before 5PM GMT tomorrow

Just change the name to the real team's name in the folders if you had already downloaded the kit folders. ;)

So for example, for my team, La Cosa Nostra, i replaced Calcio Catania, you will just rename the two kits to the original kits name. :D

i created new teams and took out the old teams. so i didnt write over them

Ill wait till your starting, and will add everybodys to a config file if you want and send it to you? I never have trouble getting my configs to work. :)

would be quality if you could mate thanks

No probs, will just get configs when its up and will post them then. Wont be doing it tomorrow as im busy but will do it thursday morning.

Meant to say, I wont be around for the draft tomorrow night. Will be on thursday morning and rant about who I missed out on then :p

No probs, will just get configs when its up and will post them then. Wont be doing it tomorrow as im busy but will do it thursday morning.

Meant to say, I wont be around for the draft tomorrow night. Will be on thursday morning and rant about who I missed out on then :p

no worries mate. i think with only 9 of us the worst anyone will probably do is 5th choice for any position

Hey man, i'll try and get that PM to you before 5. But dont wait up, you need to get it started theb fire away.

i'll be missing for the draft, but i'll be online around 10-11 tonightto check who i got or didn't get.