Harry Redknapp Named Barclays Manager of the year

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 5K
Deserved it, for once its a manager who has turned an average team into a quality team. He deserves it more than Hodgson, solely because he has led his side to the top four this season, whereas Fulham are sitting 12th.

As a spurs fan i am DELIGHTED that arry got this award, BUT.......i do believe Roy Hodgson should have got it!

Although Redknapp did good, I really do hate him. Hodgson was my MOTY.

What's wrong with him, Irish ? On the personal front, he seems like an honest & likeable guy to me. On the professional front, people forget what a big deal it is to get into the champions league for the first time & he's the first to break the stranglehold of the so-called ' big 4 ' since the term was introduced, so give the man a break.

Your new avatar is good, but not a patch on the fat slob on the couch

What's wrong with him, Irish ? On the personal front, he seems like an honest & likeable guy to me. On the professional front, people forget what a big deal it is to get into the champions league for the first time & he's the first to break the stranglehold of the so-called ' big 4 ' since the term was introduced, so give the man a break.

Your new avatar is good, but not a patch on the fat slob on the couch
moyes qualified before in 2004/2005

Back