Has Anyone signed Messi????

• Thread starter Thread starter Pottsey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 11K
got to admit id love messi in my arsenal team. even though there might be better regens etc id still love messi to play for me!lol they want 161mill on my game then he want 225k wages if icould i would (6)

yep, £100M if I remember correctly, season 14/15 with Lazio, didn't save though

Beyond Rangers' standards as well.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Exactly.Just build around the team.And as CMH said,it's not worth it.Buy players that you can strengthen in different positions.It's a team game.

Dont think he was implying he would come to rangers so.....

Ont Topic: Sign Di Maria, has potential to be not as good as,but as effective as messi if used right

Messi is so underrated on FM.. He should have a CA of about 390 :)

There are loads of players who can easily be as good as him on FM..

I was Liverpool once after they had a tycoon takeover and Messi cost me around £140 million with wages around £250,000 !! :)

Cheating, Yes I have signed Messi

Without cheating, No I haven't signed Messi

Ive never tried to buy him on FM10 but on FM09 there was a time when had a release clause in his contract which was 35 mil and if you offered enough wages [wasnt near 250k a week] you would be able to sign him. GOOD TIMES :$

Thanks again guys, but the point of the thread was not whether you thought he was worth it or that there was better players out there or about bringing youngsters through, just the fact i wanted Messi to play for United and wanted to know if anyone else had any ideas how i caould get him............i guess i ll just have to keep trying and eventually i may get him!

I am going to take a different view here because I can see why someone would want to buy Messi instead of buying some young players. He has gone Manchester United afterall, why not sign Messi?

Try interacting with him in the media, if you have a good reputation already and have won cups then that will make it easier, but tell him how much you like him etc... Then see if you can get on his favoured personnel list. This way he will accept lower wages.

ive never managed to sign messi. ive got ronaldo back at united on one of my saves though. 106million transfer and 180k per week. i only did this because i had a billionairre takeover.

try ribery, hes at the top of his game and wont cost anywhere near as much
what season did you signed ronaldo?

i understand how your feeling mate, i've been trying too to signed messi or ronaldo and bring one of them to become my MU squad. but really i dont know how much money to spend for him.

Yeah thats my olan of action to keep admiring him through the media and in time you never know!!!!

what season did you signed ronaldo?

i understand how your feeling mate, i've been trying too to signed messi or ronaldo and bring one of them to become my MU squad. but really i dont know how much money to spend for him.

On one of my Man Utd saves i picked him up second season after spending half a season admiring etc for a shade under 80 mil with 50% sell on clause. He was truly immense when he came back. This was patch 10.2 by the way.

On one of my Man Utd saves i picked him up second season after spending half a season admiring etc for a shade under 80 mil with 50% sell on clause. He was truly immense when he came back. This was patch 10.2 by the way.

ow, do you know how to do it on patch 10.3? barcelona negotiated for messi around 160 M, and i only got 100 M which is not enough:(

ow, do you know how to do it on patch 10.3? barcelona negotiated for messi around 160 M, and i only got 100 M which is not enough:(

I havge never had Messi or Kaka myself, i am looking at getting both on a save atm, to get them i found that you need real and barca to have a poor season, ie not winning the champs league and maybe the league, then praise them etc until they are "considering their options" then you should get a decent price but wages will be huge. Or the otherway is hope one gets an injury and price will shoot down then also...

you need the services of Florentino Perez! lol. I can afford him but you know he won't sign for the eternal enemy

Only Real & City can properly afford Messi. Other clubs will be financial suicide for them (unless taken over by a tycoon which can take a while in the game). Stick with wonderkids & regens. They can be as amazing with the right training & management. They'll leave you asking "Messi, who?"

In one whole season praise him, show interest in him several times and try to grab him in summer transfer window. Hope it helps.

edit: and pray for Barca's poor season!

I just got an offer Accepted for 160 million US for my Sunderland save. Starting the 5th season. Because of Winnings loyal fans, my team is now worth 1.06b $ ... So i can afford Messi.. Now i am wondering if i should accept a 160m transfer fee. I know theres PLENTY of better regens and wonderkid around for cheaper. I might even have 1 or 2 in my team , but its the MESSI name. I have a 175m transfer fee this season with an already top of the league squad in Hamsik, Neymar (who did like 50 goal last season), Di maria, Kakuta (messi would replace him), Kryvstov, Otamendi, akinfeev, Maicon (getting old) , veloso...

So at a certain point, why not splash the money if u have a tycoon for owner?

Back