Has FM11 met your expectations?

Yes - Match Engine is more realistic and pleasing on the eye and quantity of quality regens seems more realistic

Sorry but are we playing the same game?

The best game a person can have on there computer
realistic
yeah thay might have more penaltys and sendings off
it can happen
Agents=Suck ****
But everything else is fine

FM is my best friend :) Just not FM11, too much bugs and similar.

Amazing game, as for penelties comments, dont have so many dirty players playing, my hibs team gave away 2 all season and recieved 4 red cards. Thats out of 38 games.

This!

In Cagliari, 24 matches, 14 penalties against, 76 yellows and 15 red cards!!!!!
Your tactics must suck. That tells me there is a lot of stress on your defense so your defenders are making rash decisions. By comparison with Dortmund, after 19 games I think I have had 2 pens against and 2 reds.

OT: Yes.

Amazing game, as for penelties comments, dont have so many dirty players playing, my hibs team gave away 2 all season and recieved 4 red cards. Thats out of 38 games.
I dont have dirty players on my team, i play attractive football with cautious tackling.

I play attractive attacking, with a high defensive line, so i dont know what the difference is.

Ive gone back to cm 03/04 and cm 01/02. Much better games

Its the best one so far IMO but I just can't get into it and the longest save I have is about 1 season and a few weeks. The last time I played the game properly was at the start of the year :S

personally this fm looks like more modified fm10... there is no big joy like, for example, fm07

Fm11 is a good game yes, was really close to snapping my CD as I was struggling with Crash Dumps all the time, however, that is fixed and I can leave my game on for more than 25 minutes without it crashing :)

I dont have any problems with yellow cards/penalites etc, I find it rather realistic, all you people complaining must have the original or 11.1.0 patch or something as that was a huge issue... the 11.2.1 patch seems to have fixed that up...

the only problem with FM is that only after 6 months after purchasing it 80% of the bugs are fixed... but its still a great game... Cm3 was my favourite of the CM/FM series and this one is sitting high up there...

just wish signing staff was easier on some occassions, but overall, 9/10 :wub: we all would not be here if we did not like it...

Fm11 is great, more dynamic and more options, can really get into it for a long time

nope, i can't get into it, farthest is till 2025, while in fm10 i got to 2051

I am going to say 7/10. What annoys me most is the success rate of opposition corners. I have a good setup but it only limits them to scoring at least one corner every two or three games, generally in the last minute.

I haven't had as much time to get into it this year, but I have had a good game going with Manchester United, so hopefully I can get a few seasons done out of that.

Conclusion: Not the best, not the worst.

FM2011 is my favorite to date. Only major annoyances so far are the number of missed penalties and the set piece instructions dissappearing every so often. Other than that, it's great.

i like it BUT
I think when you want to neogiate with someone and they refuse i thinks thats pathetic as you know money can lure anyone anywhere