Has FM11 met your expectations?

Meh. Enjoyed it for a while, but now don't really have much time to play it, and when I do, I can't find a really enjoyable save to continue/start up.. I'm in pre-season with Napoli and my second season with Arsenal but I can't get into the former, and the latter is too easy and a it boring now!

Still though, usually fun when I do play.. probably give it 8/10..

yeah pretty much, few bugs remain but its right up there with 10.3, and certainly much better than 10.2

Its a better game then FM10 now that its been patched.

Few things that annoy me in the game:

My Client has no interest in joining your club - Extremly annoying when playing as a lower league team but highly realistic. Its more annoying when you've spent ages negotiatiing with the club a fee and he turns round and say that .... AHHH!

Battering a team yet they beat you 1-0 - Hitting 35 shots 25 on target, they have 3 shots 1 on target and they win! Soooooo annoying when that happens!!

Crash Dumps - Havent had too many but the odd occasion they seriously annoy me

Player interactions are poor - "I think you played well last match" "I thought I was poor" "Im sorry I hope this hasnt offended you" I DEMAND A TRANSFER"
Dont think i've ever had a player interaction come off well!

RE: Joe - Ive gone back to cm 03/04 and cm 01/02

01/02 <33 I've been playing that - more for lack of a decent computer rather than preference, but got my new computer today so plan on returning to FM11. I can't live without my gens having a face, a life! My gens on 01/02 are just.. anonymous names like Carlos Villalobos Del Mexicano.

nope, i can't get into it, farthest is till 2025, while in fm10 i got to 2051

I still find 2025 ftw, when gens take over the game becomes awesome.

Nop... That's why i stoped playing FM... Maybe it was because i played toooo much FM 2010... But i can't find more interest in the 2011 one... I play FM2010 more then 2011 tbh :S

i just want they fix **** penaltis... there are to many missed ones

Have been playing FM/CM since season 99/00 and FM 2011 the best so far. Right now in the third season with Maccabi Haifa, bossing the league and struggling in Europe, also fighting to qualify to WC with Egypt. Great game!