Has the Transfer System Been Fixed Yet?

The ****** monthly payments needs fixing, otherwise its fine.

The thing that bugs me a lot is when i have gone in for a player and had my transfer offer refused, and a month or two down the line the AI has brokered a deal with another AI team for a lower amount. Alot of the time i feel like the AI exploits the player for profit margins and doesn't even try with other AI, that needs to be fixed as its an unattractive quality of this game.

Once again... i play with Betis and finished 4th so i play CL preliminary , Valencia finished 3th . I offered to Gaitan the best contract i was able key player ,maximum sign bonus and agent bonus and 5.75 millions /annual contract and he signed with Valencia for only 1.7 millions .... yeh if this is realistic then i`m Bill Gates no player in the world will skip 5.75 for only 1.7 even is Valencia and not Betis

The thing that bugs me a lot is when i have gone in for a player and had my transfer offer refused, and a month or two down the line the AI has brokered a deal with another AI team for a lower amount. Alot of the time i feel like the AI exploits the player for profit margins and doesn't even try with other AI, that needs to be fixed as its an unattractive quality of this game.

This thing annoy me too and happen very often... but the other teams put some extra clauses like 50% from next transfer or bonus after 20 goals ... i`m not doing such offers.. i only pay a fixed amount then the player is mine... i`ll better not sign with a player to grow him then when i sold him to give them another 50% from him .

This thing annoy me too and happen very often... but the other teams put some extra clauses like 50% from next transfer or bonus after 20 goals ... i`m not doing such offers.. i only pay a fixed amount then the player is mine... i`ll better not sign with a player to grow him then when i sold him to give them another 50% from him .
I know. I don't use clauses except when I pay big fees and then I put in a percentage of profit to get the fee down since it will never make much difference. I use monthly installments only when I can get them done quickly, 24 months or quicker but it is generally because I just need an extra couple of million in my budget to pay up front.

I know. I don't use clauses except when I pay big fees and then I put in a percentage of profit to get the fee down since it will never make much difference. I use monthly installments only when I can get them done quickly, 24 months or quicker but it is generally because I just need an extra couple of million in my budget to pay up front.

I usually put a 40 Million clause to defender for scoring 50 goals. Never fails :D

That is brilliant especially if he's short or a full back. Does it work with goalkeepers?

never tried since i raise them since 17 and buy them all on free. I had a youth academy long term save. I would only buy regens with more than 175 (all in the game to be specific) and to every defender i would put that clause and 2,5 Million after 50 league games and 2.5 million after 30 caps if necessary, just to not pay a dime!

It works and for example, Hummels had a 50 league app clause of 5 million, witch was payed in the 4th season, when i already had lots of money and only payed for him 10 million in cash in the 1st one.

If the transfer thing is bugged, don't be afraid, use it against the AI :D

I usually put a 40 Million clause to defender for scoring 50 goals. Never fails :D

This is good even for strikers or attacking midfield`s older than 28-29 years old ... cause they score 50 goals in like 2-3 seasons but will be to old then to pay 40 for him and better release them for free or sell them . On the other side i usual sign 2-3 good old players with good PPM for tutoring my promising players