Have chelsea signed anyone yet or planning to?

I still think Chelsea desperately need to blend youth with old, they need to either buy/****** some hot talents and develop them.. it's a risk, but otherwise this old team isnt getting any younger and they can't rely on players like Lampard, Terry and Drogba forever...

Thats what we have been doing this season but it takes more than a couple of months in the first team for the young lads to get used to being in the first team and the pressure it brings with it.

Yer i know he makes mistakes but every player makes mistakes. And there is only one way he is going to get used to playing in the CL. Plus Cahill is 2 years younger than Dawson, Dawson also has a pretty rough injury record and no way would Spurs sell to Chelsea, not even 30 million.
Nah I know mate, but he actually sucks without Knight in defence with him. He's a great athlete but he's about as intelligent as a bag of ****, not what you need in your defence really as you've already got Alex the donkey!

Come get him then! ASAP so we can spend the reddies.

saying that i would be happy buying Cahill off you for lets say 15million and loaning you Bruma until the end of the season so it gives you 6 months to sign a replacement.

Don't think Cahill would/should go Chelsea, he won't get played unless there's an injury, oh, and Zat Knight's ****

Nah I know mate, but he actually sucks without Knight in defence with him. He's a great athlete but he's about as intelligent as a bag of ****, not what you need in your defence really as you've already got Alex the donkey!

Whats up with Alex lol? Cahill i would assume would be a long term replacement for Terry.

Cahill's value shot up after his England cap it seems :/

Dont be silly, Dawson would never leave us, and I dont think we'd accept anything less than 20m +
Everyones does, it's ridiculous how overrated our players are.. :S

I'm not sure to be honest. Redknapp loves having money to spend, but then again I think he knows there's nothing really in the market for him at the moment. Anyway we're talking in fantasy world about Dawson, it was only an example man :)

Rather ironic that people who have said Chelsea is getting more and more self-sufficient are now saying that Roman has to open his chequebook.

Don't think Cahill would/should go Chelsea, he won't get played unless there's an injury, oh, and Zat Knight's ****

He will definatly get games mate, Ancelotti has already said if we sign a centre back he will let Bruma go out on loan and Alex could be out for 1-2 months more so he will get games. Plus we will proberly revert Ivanovic to right back.

Whats up with Alex lol? Cahill i would assume would be a long term replacement for Terry.
Lol he's thick as **** mate, just look at him, he looks like a complete gorm! Good defender though overall. Yeah probably.. but he's still not worth £20M.

Sorry moderator.. oh wait.

But no. Chelsea haven't signed anyone but there are strong links with Pienaar.

Only saying so people dont get an infraction :(

Buy one get one free for Chelsea?

Rather ironic that people who have said Chelsea is getting more and more self-sufficient are now saying that Roman has to open his chequebook.

For the short term yer he does, if he dosent we wont qualify for the CL and that will effect the future. A player or two in their mid 20's will do the trick. We have our expireneced players and we have our youngsters but the young lads need a year or two to break in the side.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Lol he's thick as **** mate, just look at him, he looks like a complete gorm! Good defender though overall. Yeah probably.. but he's still not worth £20M.

lol i take your point, he dosen't look the sharpest pencil in the pot.

for the short term yer he does, if he dosent we wont qualify for the cl and that will effect the future. A player or two in their mid 20's will do the trick. We have our expireneced players and we have our youngsters but the young lads need a year or two to break in the side.

---------- post added at 12:35 am ---------- previous post was at 12:34 am ----------

lol i take your point, he dosen't look the sharpest pencil in the pot.
you know a lot bout cfcc.

Yer i have seen some reports on that too. To all the people that live in merseyside or know anything going on behing the scenes at Everton etc, is there anymore on the Pienaar to Chelsea rumour because i haven't heard anything new for a little while.

Alexander pato is another rumour

Yes another rumour, I remember saying a figure on the man utd site in the summer where it said we would have spent over £1 billion on players if rumours are true.

Most rumours are bs.

To be honest, David Wheater at 2 million is an absoloute bargain. >2 million Wheater Out: < 20 million Cahill?

Great business.

If Pato came to the Premier League I think I would cry with excitement. Can't see Chelsea making any massive signings in January though.

Yes another rumour, I remember saying a figure on the man utd site in the summer where it said we would have spent over £1 billion on players if rumours are true.

Most rumours are bs.

OMGZZZZZ srsly? r U sayinz dat du SUN is luyin 2 meh? :p