have u ever got this far

Status
Not open for further replies.
no coz i got to the semi final nd i sold beckford and delph for 10 mill

u must have cheated... no way would u be able to get that much money and sign kevin doyle! i dont think beckford and delph would cost 10m!

There is no way Kevin Doyle would go to Leeds. Clearly cheated.

I hate cheats, you should leave the forum.

Also may I add....WEYMOUTH LOL

There is no way you have done that without cheating. I'm not even giving you the option to try and convince me that you haven't.

i agree with peely lol this has had to involve cheating

you have cheated to get doyle...doyle wouldnt even come to me when i was c.palace so he wouldnt go to leeds..no afffence to leeds fans tho.

Whilst it's quite clearly cheating - Doyle wouldn't go to a League 1 team - you probably could get a fair amount for Beckford and Delph, once on a game I had to splash out around £4million for Beckford, and I would expect much more for Delph, who has all those Premier League teams after him.

i really dont get you masson...you clearly cheated but you still post a thread about it and you think people wouldnt find out that you cheated :eek:

we aint stupid lol...

lol should open a new section of the site - Epic Cheaters and name and shame all these **** that can't play a game properly without piling on cash and players

Tempted just to give an infraction for boasting when cheating ;)

cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat

cumon lads dont be too harsh on him, he clearly cant play the game cas his rubbish so let him have his fun. lol

if u did this without cheating fair play 2 u

by the way what logos pack r u using?

cumon lads dont be too harsh on him, he clearly cant play the game cas his rubbish so let him have his fun. lol

:eek: but saying he cheated isnt harsh tbh.. clearly saying what you said 'He clearly cant play the game cas hes rubbish' is harsh? lol...

Masson do you always cheat. You clearly cheated in your chelsea game cus u bought Ronaldo for 170mil in the 1st season and now you are boasting about this game that you clearly cheated!

do you think it 'cool' to cheat or something?!?!? i'm sorry... but leeds... doyle... 22m bank balance... no way mate... get a life and play the game properly... :)

my job herre is done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.