have u ever got this far

Status
Not open for further replies.
170mil for ronaldo in installments :S u had zlatan too from inter in tht chelsea team he installments?

pointless cheating post any way about leeds oO)

vela and eduardo's goals against burnley were nice <)

170mil for ronaldo in installments :S u had zlatan too from inter in tht chelsea team he installments?

pointless cheating post any way about leeds oO)

vela and eduardo's goals against burnley were nice <)

indeed.

i think eduardo was class but i think he didnt mean it lol but he just came back from a broken leg so ill give it to him lol.

..we are not talking about the chelsea 1..

admit the fact that you cheated to get doyle for leeds? if you DONT then you are the most hated person ever to be on fm-base which is quite a record..i must say

yh big woop i cheated i am now in premeier league nd euro cup

You FAIL so hard.

And only Euro Cup? HAHA if you cheated I would've expected you to get to Champions League.

Peesonally i dont mind if you cheat and admit it... its ****** me off wen someone comes on here and posts on how good they are but it is quite clear they have cheated.

You FAIL so hard.

And only Euro Cup? HAHA if you cheated I would've expected you to get to Champions League.

it was my first season with only doyle, falcoa and andy johnson oh and daniel sturridge

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:36 PM ----------

ive just finished 2011/2012 nd beat liverpool to seventh

Yeh but you cheated....and did it badly. I didn't cheat, had Daryl Murphy and Rhys Murphy upfront with Leeds on loan...and got 103 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.