have u ever got this far

Status
Not open for further replies.
no tbh when i was leeds doyle does want to go to them. How did u get knocked out 2 weymouth!

I think it is possible for masson to have done that well. Even down to his bank balance by getting value for young players, and depending on his managerial reputation, Leeds is a big enough club to tempt most ambitious players.

I could of course be wrong, but I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt as it isn't that beyond the realms of possibility :)

Which tactics were you using masson? Over 100 points in a season is excellent.

I'm Leeds at the moment and I couldn't attract Doyle and I'm in the championship and there is no way I'd get a combined total of 15m for Delph and Beckford which is what you would need for that balance.

Last edited:
i just started as leeds to see if i could get doyle and wen i went to offer aq contract he sed that leeds dotn have the resources. so i stl dnt believe this

I think it is possible for masson to have done that well. Even down to his bank balance by getting value for young players, and depending on his managerial reputation, Leeds is a big enough club to tempt most ambitious players.

I could of course be wrong, but I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt as it isn't that beyond the realms of possibility :)

Which tactics were you using masson? Over 100 points in a season is excellent.

Thats very genorous of you considering he was still in L1 :p , Even if he was in the Championship in the second season, improbable but possible

cumon lads dont be too harsh on him, he clearly cant play the game cas his rubbish so let him have his fun. lol

Fair enough cheat, but dont come on a forum boasting about it

For once I agree with Ad :)

I am Leeds and couldn't attract many Championship players worse than Doyle on loan, and start with a budget of about 80k.

Thats very genorous of you considering he was still in L1 :p , Even if he was in the Championship in the second season, improbable but possible

Very unlikely under 9.3, but under 9.1 (and to some extent with 9.2), you could write your own cheques when selling players to teams with a lot of spare cash.

The wage bill looks very high for a L1 team though. But I've not played Leeds in 09 so not sure whether they are just reflecting big club in relatively hard times.

It's certainly at the limits of plausibility, and it's obvious he's gone right off the scale for most people. ;)

He has cheated because his season budget is 11mil. With leeds you get around 100K season budget, so that should say 100K and if he did manage to sell players then his remaining would be higher. There is no possible way leeds can start with 11mil transfer budget!

lmao, bet you didnt think the thread would work out this way

lolololol reminds me of that thread the other day, titled 'beat this' he never answered after we all said he cheated either. he got afc wimbledon promoted every season...... please

Masson do you always cheat. You clearly cheated in your chelsea game cus u bought Ronaldo for 170mil in the 1st season and now you are boasting about this game that you clearly cheated!

i didnt cheat in the chelsea game but i admit it i did on this 1 big woop i was about to go in to adminastration or wateva u call it

hwo did u manage to get like 170 mil for chelsea then

monthely instalments

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

**** off u posh bastered

Shame you cant spell you little ignorant child

..we are not talking about the chelsea 1..

admit the fact that you cheated to get doyle for leeds? if you DONT then you are the most hated person ever to be on fm-base which is quite a record..i must say

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.