Have you ever taken drugs?

I used to smoke weed regulary 2-3 a week but gave that up wasn't good, loved the feeling but that's all it is a feeling. I still do smoke it now and again when I'm out on the lash or something but nothing more. I regularly drink most weekends like when I go to the pub followed by clubbing. I don't drink loads I know my limit and yeah sometimes I get smashed but who don't once in a while. I also smoke since I got into weed. Can give up easily just choose not to

I have smoked weed, not done it for a while though. I also tried that methodrone stuff when it was legal, and that was funny haha. Didn't sleep for a day. Never again.

I enjoy the occasional cigarette too.

I'm good.

If you watch WWE, you might say 'Straight Edge' ;)

I love people getting on a high horse about drinking alcohol but not doing weed. Everyone is entitled to what they like but people need to actually think about what they're saying. Alcohol is far more dangerous than weed in my opinion, I smoke a lot of it but I still work and I'm going to uni in september, it's not like if you smoke it regularly you're a junkie tramp. I also drink alcohol but only on nights out, much prefer weed.

Weed is from the earth I regularly partake in enjoying natures drug :)
Can't roll a spliff though so I can;t smoke as regularly as I would like only when i'm with someone who can :(

Edit: I'm not addicted though, will stop when I have my first child.

Last edited:
I'm good.

If you watch WWE, you might say 'Straight Edge' ;)
See this? Same as me XD [even though most people who don't watch WWE know about StraightEdge. Moving on :p]. Alcohol and Cigarettes have ****** up my family. Drugs? Rather not ;)

I'm Irish...alcohol is the only drug we know :)

Why take them

Why not? ;)

I've been smoking weed for 3 years soon. Never experienced anything bad from it.

Shrooms x2 times
Ecstacy x2 times

Would like to try LSD, but thats really hard to come by where I live

Last edited: